Chapter 144: Esketit

HI AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS
hope you guys enjoyed the previous chapter. i will bless u now with a shitty filler chap

also, have i told you that i met a legit jihoon lookalike. and he's a doctor.
i was lowkey freaking out and trying to take pics but he moves too much. and uHM HE'S SMALL TOO IT'S CUTE. I KEPT STARING AND I DIDNT NOTICE THAT THE PERSON WHO WAS FILLING OUT MY RECORDS WAS ALREADY ANNOYED BC I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION LSHD,D

-j
_____________

"YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!!????" chan could be heard from the living room, whining. he couldn't get over the fact that junhui was there to witness the daein party even if he's not even a roast wizard.

"you're too young to hear those," junhui replied

"I KNOW THINGS, OKAY?" the youngest argued, stomping his feet around like a child "AND EXCUSE YOU, THE ROAST WOULD'VE BEEN 99 TIMES BETTER IF YOU INVITED ME."

"i'll let you roast her next time, for the next plan," soonyoung told the little boy whose eyes sparkled in an instant. seriously, i couldn't pinpoint whether seungkwan was a bad or good influence to this boy. these days, they become so alike.

everybody was present, except for jeonghan. soft shades of pink and blue balloons were high up the ceiling and there's a dartboard with daein's face on it. seungcheol has been playing for thirty minutes now. he must be really really REALLY mad at daein.

loud music was playing and minghao was on the spotlight, breakdancing like there's no tomorrow. hopefully, none of soonyoung's things actually break. i, on the other hand, was making 100% sure that nobody brought alcoholic beverages. it would be a pain in the ass if all gets blackout drunk. they only brought some cake, sodas and chips.

wonwoo was silently reading a dark book at the corner while mingyu adored him and played with his hair. hansol and joshua were sitting next to each other, probably live on instagram again or something. seungkwan felt the need to make a hard copy of his diabolical plan so he was there on the floor with some vellum board and colored markers. seokmin was, of course, singing loudly like he always does. he brought his own microphone with him and claimed that he should be the star of the night. i obviously got no problem with that.

"hey where's jihoon?" i asked hansol

"i don't know man, but heyyy do you wanna be on our ig?" he turned to let me face his phone and wave at the camera "heyyy this is minseul, my boi!"

"hello!" i greeted and was shookt to see how many people were watching

"is she my girlfriend?" hansol read a comment and laughed "no no, this girl, she's our sister!"

"she's good at music too!" joshua popped out of nowhere "someday she will help us compose songs when seventeen gets famous!"

"yes, anticipate!" hansol pointed at the camera "it's gonna be lit, like these candles!" he then showed the cake.

after a little bit, i finally left the two to look for jihoon. that small boy is missing. i went to ask seokmin but he didn't know. i asked seungkwan but he only told me to not bother him because he's busy. ugh really

"looking for me?" i heard hoon say

"there you are!!!" i sounded very excited "how's the song going?"

"uhm, i don't know how to put it altogether yet but i want it to sound kinda EDM and trap with R&B and pop-ish? you got ideas?" he said "like saxophone stuff."