Chapter 158: The Map

i woke up crying earlier and then i recalled that minghao noticed me in my dream so ofc i'm gonna cry ugggshgsjshshh

and uhh, i didn't see doctor jihoon today. but affrhhkj there are lots of doctors looking so fine i'm-

so i figured out that i should have this chapter to um prepare stuff for what's going to happen in the story. sorry about that, i'm still thinking of stuff to make the roast interesting and tbh i'm not doing well but it'll be alright, hopefully.

so this is not the roasting yet

-jiro
__________

the next day, soonyoung, boo and i came to school early because it's the day of performance team's umm...performance. seungkwan and i were assigned to cover up chan's bruises again. we were on our way to the lab room when we heard the maknae's voice.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

soonyoung sprinted his way to the room. upon seeing jeonghan holding the boy's wrist, he didn't hesitate to hit the older male's hand away. jeonghan winced at the sudden moved and backed away.

"do not lay a finger on chan if you don't wanna lose every finger you have," soonyoung gritted his teeth "don't you dare."

"hot," seungkwan muttered as we peeked from the door frame. i looked at him with a surprised face. "what?" i asked.

"you heard me."

when the atmosphere wasn't that heavy anymore, we finally stepped in. and i was surprised when seungkwan sprayed air freshener all over the room. "smells like a douchebag in here," he muttered "oh hi jeonghan hyung, didn't see you there!"

jeonghan just stared at the boy and shook his head. then i started to work on chan's makeup using boo's collection.

"what happened to my creme lipstick?" seungkwan gasped "it's like someone used it!"

"uh oh," i mumbled

seungkwan kept complaining about the slightly broken cap of his only and only liquid lipstick while i was trying to shut my mouth up because i know who almost broke it. the diva took a makeup brush and brushed the cap lightly with a dark colored eyeshadow. i watched as a tiny fingerprint was revealed. then seungkwan put a clear tape on it.

"now we only have to identify who this thumb print belongs to."

"wow okay, how are you gonna do that though?"

-

"okay, just put your thumb here, then here," seungkwan muttered as he pressed wonwoo's thumb on the eyeshadow palette then on a piece of paper before labeling it with a name. he did the same to all the other boys before they could enter the room.

"is he that desperate to know?" chan asked me

"obviously."

"how does my bruise look?"

"getting better."