Patrol : Chapter 19

*Kate's POV*

    I slipped on my newly improved suit. I was no longer Catgirl. Catgirl had done too much wrong and was in the past. And for a fact I would most rather forget the past. I went to go need Damian down in the Batcave, but saw that he was also in a different suit. No cape? It was mostly black with hint of green here and there.

"What are you wearing?!" I almost laughed.

"Call me Nightshade." He turned around to look at me.

"Ok Mr.Nightshade sir... Let's get a move on!" I said sarcastically.

"Hold on." He came over to me an handed me an ear piece.

I gave him a questioning look in return,

"Just in case we get separated." He shrugged.

    I turned around and walked towards Nightwing's bike. I swung one leg over and was about to sit down, but then Dick came stomping over.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa... What are you doing?!" He stammered.

"Uh I'm using you bike?" I stated, furrowing my brows.

"With out my permission!" He panicked.

"Would you really care that much?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes!" He threw his arms out.

"Well.... Gotta go. BYE!"  I quickly yelled started the bike as fast as I could, then riding off.

    A sigh of relief came to me after I successfully left the cave with Dick's bike. As I continued to rise further and further away, a voice came in my ear.

" ear piece came in handy right!" Damian chuckled on the other end.

"Sure." I sighed.

"Meet me by the docks, that is where we will start patrolling." He spoke sternly through the ear piece.

"Ok Mr.Nightshade sir!" I mocked, and gave a little salute.

"I heard that!" He sounded irritated.

"Oh I intended you to" I half smirked, and I made a sharp left the , entering the docks.

    I parked my bike in a dark corner, hoping that it wouldn't be seen. I hopped off and started to look wrong the well lighted area.  I started to look around, for any signs of Damian. I tried calling him through the ear piece, but there was no reply. I turned a corner and I was met with Robin- uh Nightshade.

"Boo!" He yelled trying to scar me, to which I almost fell.

"You butt!" I yell getting up, and smacked his arm.

He was holding his stomach laughing at me.

"I'll get you back!" I yell.

" you can try!" He continued to laugh.

I crossed my arms, and turned around, starting g to walk in the opposite direction.

"Wait!" Nightshade almost yelled. He speed walked over next to me.

    I was about to say something when a dark figure appeared in front of us. It didn't look like someone we've ever seen before. Nightshade and I just exchanged confused glances, and the figure just stood there not moving at all.

"Hello?!" I blankly yell waving a hand in front of the figures face.

    The figure quickly lashed out and grabbed my arm. But the figure didn't do anything else after that either.

"Uh hello??" I yelled even louder.

"Answer!" Nightshade yells kicking the figure.

"Don't do that." The figure almost whispered, and it suddenly gripped my arm tighter, and threw me into a wall.

"Hey!" Nightshade yells started to punch the figure, but it was barley affected by it.

    I pulled a staff out of the holster on the side of my leg.  I proceeded to hit and poke the figure, only for it to take my staff and break it. My eyes widened at its actions. I searched brought my utility belt for something, I finally found a rope. I looked over to Nightshade, and threw him the end of the rope. We started to ride in a circles around him until he was all wrapped up. I started to hear police fire a in the distance.  I gave Nightshade an annoyed look.

" I called." He shrugged. 

"Let's go." I sighed. 

    We both merged into the shadows, and watched the police take the thing off to Arkham. We went on top of some boxes and waited for something else to happen. Instead of doing what we were supposed to we just sat and laughed most of the night.

A/n: the next chapter will be the LAST chapter! I hope all of you guys liked the book! I will for sure write more books through out the summer!! Love all of you guys!!

                                                                         !BYE!