~Chapter twenty six~

💦~☀️~🏄🏼
And in the
middle of my chaos
there was you.

-Unknown
🏄🏼~☀️~💦

There are difficult things to master in life and putting on a wetsuit in the blazing hot, Californian sun is one of them. Aidan, although trying his best to remain fully gentleman-like, is having a hard time pulling his gaze away from my, now, sparkling chest (thanks to Anna) and even though I enjoy having his eyes on me, it's also very distracting.

"Can you stop staring and help me with this damn thing?" I ask, getting increasingly frustrated with my apparent inability to put on a piece of clothing. "I don't know why the zip must be at the back. It just makes it ten times more difficult." I add, doing a small booty wiggle in the hopes it helps somehow.

It doesn't.

"Amelia, you need to stop doing that if you want me to help!" groans Aidan, visibly throwing his head back in defeat. "I seriously didn't think this whole bikini thing through. It's definitely not contributing to our 'just friends' agreement." he continues, pulling the skin tight material up my thighs. "And as for the fucking glitter on your chest. Are you deliberately trying to kill me?" he smirks, getting the wetsuit further up and making leeway on my ass.

I laugh at the sheer annoyance to his tone, noticing the slight hesitation he undergoes when pulling the middle section over my hips.

"That was all Anna, she seems to think the almost unbearable sexual tension between us needs an added push." I reply, mocking our situation, even though I find it far from amusing.

Keeping my hands off of Aidan is beginning to resemble that of trying to solve a difficult math problem. Impossible.

I'm quickly spun around to face him; the look in his eyes far from anything I've ever seen before. The fire has returned in those hazel pools of his, only this time it's more intense, more dangerous and I can't seem to look away.

"Well, you can tell her it's working. I've never seen anything look as good as you do right now. And your hair..."

"Ah, the hair was all me." I pride, flashing him my best grin. "I thought you'd like it and you know me. Always keen to impress." I sing, turning back around. "Zip me up, will you?" I add, giving my ass another shake, purely for good measure.

"Aidan, Amelia!"

Jess' voice, cool and collected, skims over my body just as Aidan finishes up on my wetsuit and as I turn around to see her visibly glowing grin, I'm completely blown away. Totally rocking a rouge two piece, embossed with rose gold sequence, Jess emulates the true essence of a super model and Drew's greedy gaze on her body only confirms that.

He's one lucky bastard!

"You guys ready to ride some waves? Dylan and Chlo are already down there." she delights, clearly excited to be surfing on this glorious day.

"I don't know about ready but I'll give it a go." I laugh, turning around once completely enclosed within my wetsuit, which is really Hayley's wetsuit I'm temporarily borrowing for the day.

"You'll be fine babe, Aidan will look after you." she replies, winking at her cousin with about as much subtly as a three-year-old.