CHAPTER 1

Intro-
My name is Carmilla White but i go by mila , im 17 ive been stripping to put myself thru medical school my daddy in prison and my momma stay in Atlanta im asian, black and white i have long hair , and thick in all the right places, i stay in the downtown part of Cali

*** Carmila Pov ***

( Juvenile - bac that ass up )

"" 🎶Call me big daddy want yhu bac that ass up, girl who is yhu playin with bac that ass up, girl yhu's a fine mother fucker want yhu bac that ass up 🎶""

Juvnile bac that ass up played in the background as I danced on the pole and shooked my ass "" yeah, shake that ass fa me ma, make it clap fa this Benjamin "" niggas yelled from off stage.

I work at Magic City the hottest, biggest strip joint out in Cali
Im almost done with my shift I work from 9 to 1 and it 12: 36 I'll be glad these niggas are fvckin rude as hell, they grabb on yhu and shit but hey that's show business, next rihanna " work " came on so I turnt up sinced this my last dance I hit splits and shit and everything, when the song was ova I collected the money I made and walked off stage I seen one of the body guards, I'm cool with him, his name is James he stand 6'6 and have big ass muscle he like a father figure cause my father locked up fa selling crack, and probation violation and murder he did most of his time word is he gettin out soon I was spoiled by my daddy now that he gon, James is like a 2 father he knows my Daddy . "" Wassup James ?? ""Nothing much yhu had a great shift tonight mila ( nickname) "" yeah but as always the nigga are rude and touchy but as always, the saying is
Me & James: that's show business "" yhu right baby girl we'll go ahead and change in the back room with the rest of the girls and go home and be safe I'll be glad when yhu get outta this mess fa good I hate seeing yhu like this yhu like a daughter and ya Daddy would kill yhu if he EVER find out yhu was striping fa money "" yeah I know, but thank yhu James, and I luh yhu I get wat yhu saying. I walked in the dressing room and my friend k'airra I met here was gettin ready to go on "" yhu finna leave mila? " yeah my shift ova hoe I ain't finna stay here with yhu and see yhu shake yo no ass " mila, like fr if I ain't have no ass I wouldn't be making the cash that I am making, yeah um huh, That Part. "" K'iarra yhu fa eva sayin that but I finna go hoe be safe them thirsty niggas grabby tonight "

**** August Pov ****
Im august im the biggest drug lord and im a recording artist out here in Cali , Yhu know i wanna to hit the strip club up tonight so i went to the biggest, baddest, most hottest, popping strip club Magic City in the bac part of Cali.

***** 30 mins lata ******

I walk in, the light are going crazy strippers are at the top and shit i grabbed a seat in the front "work" by rihanna was playing this thick mixed looking girl was turning up , i bought 2 duffle bags with me to show love fa they service she was killing it i sat bac and watched why these otha niggas yell like they aint neva had or seen no pvssy befo , afta the song went she walked off stage .

( manger of the club ) Kvng :

"" Next yall we gone have Cherry Dip ( k'arria ) coming to the stage yall ready to turn up sho some love to our beautiful, beautiful, thick sexi ladies tonight, sho some hands fa Magic City one time throw that money yall if yhu need anything just ask fa me ask one of these strong Gentlemen ova in these corners and they'll come get me I'll help yhu alright now, lets get our next couple of girls out here, luh yall man "" .

He came off stage i got up and told him "" um that last stripper let me get a private room with her "" sorry man that that was um, Suga Shay that ha last dance fa tonight now we got um , Miracle, Tasty Tiara , Chocalate mint , all them girls great to my man "" nall man , ight i got 3k on the room "" im srry man i cant "" ight 10k "" ahh, ight ok "".