|| 14 ||

****** 2 weeks later ******

Angelica POV .

Beepppp..... the answer machine went off as i was cooking Dinner...it was 3:24 .

Anwering Machine : Dr. Michelle Whitfield : Mrs. McCarthy 4 Year old Jayden and Jaylen Heart both have appointments for the Health Care Doctor and Dental Care on September 4, of the year 2016 at 8:00 am for Dental and 10:30 am for Health Care ..

"" Really how many times i have to keep saying Jayden and Jaylen dont have the same last names... i have a Heart and i have a Thomas ...Jayden Thomas and Jaylen heart how hard is that to remember.. ut they have a appointment on the 4, the 4, the 4, the 4, ill have to let Jonathan take jaylen cause i have the enroll labi for they daycare between 8:30 and 10:30 .

i said as i cooked ."" mama!!!!! the mail van !!!! jaylen yelled.

its the mail man baby . i told him opening the door to get the mail.

i walked outside my neighbor was outside she waved i waved back.

i looked thru the mail "" Light bill, water bill, coupons , car certificates, i thought trey paid the Water bill , yhu know what!"".

i walked back in the house still flipping thru the mail and i seen a brown ✉ envelope that said from the "" Clinic of California"" to Angelica McCarthy and Jonathan Heart .

i walked back in the kitchen and opened the envelope.

Sttttooopp momma jaylen hitting me , stop jaylen before i beat you up !!!

"" Jaylen stop !!". i yelled

thats jayden mommie !!!! ".

Jaylen keep yo hands to yo self, jayden stop doing what you doing to him fa i beat yall behinds .

i unfolded the paper and it read:

By the State of California Jonathan Jordan Heart is hereby the Biological father of Jayden Diamond Tiara Heart
by 99999.9 percent .... you will be contacted within a Day or two od receiving this letter for the change of the birth certificate.

i sat there at the tavle staring hoping it would change .. but it didnt i guess Jonathan is really jayden daddy.

i put the food on low on the stove , so when i get back it wouldn't be burnt but still be cooking .

"" Jayden and Jaylen go get yall shoes and Jayden do mommie a favor get lani bag out her room and come on we going somewhere"".

"" ok !!".

noo no no no no.... hell no stop jumping off my chairs .

they grabbed they shoes and got in the car while i locked lani in .i got her locked i and i got in , i put the envelope in the passegnerside of the car and drove to see Jonathan.

Jonathan house.

I knocked on the door and jaylen them was behind me .

" Oh wassup Angel, ?".

I just brought them to see yhu and to talk to yhu but not long the food on at the house and stuff.. but how yhu how was yo day ??.

It's been straight and shitt like that but my fvxk ass boss talk bout my check want be here to lata this week I was gon buy J them some shoes .

Oh, um here can yhu grab Lani bag please, and put it in the corner .

Yea. It's ight i got it , but how was yo day and what yhu cooking , yhu can't cook .

Now Jonathan.

I'm just playing girl.i know yhu can cook that's was anotha reason why I loved yhu.