CHAPTER 9

[][][][][][] ♡♡♡¤[][][][][][]♡♡♡¤[][][]

Six  months lata

Catch up time :
August and mila still together she works at the daycare . Aug still in the streets and the studio they're relationship is great as of now

Ty and Keke are now together,  they stay together and she works the two jobs and the money Ty make is about 17,000 dollars every 2 weeks.
They are on good terms

D and Chris are just now getting to get together they've been good, her health is getting better , and they're taking it one step at a time

But the one thing we been waiting on is Frank Vermont,  his men were killed as planned, and now frank now live in Mexico, he runs Mexico with his now 5 year old daughter and new men .

____________________________

!^*!^*!^* Mila POV ! ^*!^*!^*

" I wish yall would hurry yall slow asses up, dirty hoes, bitches got places to be " i yelled waiting for these crazy hoes to go so i can get my ass to work.  Yess i work at the daycare Wondering Years 💖💖👪 .

I pulled in the parking lot and got out, ranned in an clocked in, and seen Dominique, the white, and Indian and mexican girl I met here 2 1/2 months ago, ((((we acutally knew each other in school we just lost contact, but we just now meeting again she has a son she had him our senior year i seen him one time, he's bigger now and he's in my class, and he's so handsome like his daddy, but darker,))). and I seen Kiarra , yess we ended up working at the same job , and working at this daycare makes me wanna have a baby or two,  i got ready to pick up the kids at the from they're parents, but if the kids, are not here by 11:00 they don't get breakfast.

"Hey can you watch the class for a minute,  while I use the bathroom? " Dominique  said , scratching  and twitching .
I pulled ha to the side " wat the hell is wrong with yhu, are yhu still doing that shit Dominique ! !!?". I whispered
" wat shit, girl " still scratching
" that damn herion, if the people find out they gone take this whole daycare under investagation, take your son, and otha shit, yhu need to stop i got a class to teach so i gotta go "" wait mila "" no Dom ( Dom, or nique nique is her nick name ) !!!".

I seen keke looking down the hall i couldn't hear her but , ha mouth said hey, luh yhu.

" Come on class, sang A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H ,I ,J ,K , L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X , Y, AND Z, now I know my ABC'S next time want you sing with me !!!!!! Yyyyaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Mrs. White im hungry !! Said my younger student Kamarion. Which is Dominique  son (20, is how old Dominique  is ).
he is 2 1/2, he has long hair, he is black, perturican, and white, indian, and mexican  , with a little cute black mole lookin mark on the top of his lip, with pretty teeth  fa a baby. ( his momma is white, and mexican, his daddy is in prison fa beating Dom and was wanted for violation of his probation, he's black his name is Jariss Brown he's 24.)