CHAPTER 6

Ion even must know bruh bruh " chris said .
Well until we find out lets go back in there ' i said

We went back in and they was laughing , " aye, chris i gotta question ?!" D said .
" hit me with it " he replied " ok how yhu got bac here, yhu have to me immediate family and you aint fam " she said grinning " oh shit, um well see , she was like " wat are your relations to this patient ( in girl voice )  and i was like um im her fiancé, shit i did good , cause im back here "

Everyone started laughing " nigga , please she believed yhu, no she probably was tired and said yea cause there was to many um's and yea in that convo and how you was lookin now, was probably how you was looking when yall was talking " i said losing breath laughing.
" Lookin like wat ?! ". He asked  "  like a liar "  .

The doctor walked in " sorry to break this up but she needs some rest but good news is that she'll be home tomorrow afternoon"

D interiored  " wait, i thought yhu said tomorrow morning !!.

Well see they think they found something we dont know just yet but we will figured it out".

" well lets roll yall " i said as i gave d a hug, everyone else gave her a hug and left, but  keke stayed again . " bye yhu guys" she said . waving " ight bye"

Aye chris we gon get together lata at the studio " i said winking throw him a hint

Ight, aug " bye ma " chris said as we went our seperate ways.

•Π•Π•Π• at the house Π•Π•Π•

Carmilla pov •••

9:00pm

Aug, yhu hungry '' i asked as i looked in the fridge .

Nall, im good he yelled

2: 45 am

I went in my room got dressed in my boy short ( like shorts, and panties) and my tank top , laid in the bed and got on Facebook and seen that keke was on the book and that she posted a pic of her and D in the hospital bed , it got 98 likes, i liked it, and  i messaged her on messegner

💄👙👑( me )

💖👅🎶( keke)

💄👙👑: girl take yo ass to bed

💖👅🎶: take yoooo as to bed, and d doing good

💄👙👑: oh ok well im finna eat, ill hit yhu up lata if yhu aint sleep

💖👅🎶: yhu know me better than that, yhu know ill be up

💄👙👑: yea, ight

💖👅🎶: ok

I got up and and went to get a bowl of ice cream i went in the kitchen and got the ice cream out the deep freezer . " where the hell are the bowls "  i said to my self
I looked in the tall cabinets on my tippy toes and I seen the bowls i reached and accidentally clapped the glasses together but i couldnt reach the bowl, then i felt someone behind me " here, august said. Thank yhu i said
I turnt around then august came behind me " why yhu playing with me " he said pulling me by my waist , my but was on his 🍆🍆. " im not playing " i replied getting outta his grip , he pulled me back and turnt me around and picked me up and put me on the counter , spreaded my legs and got between them , grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and started kissing  👄👄 my neck " wait august no, no , no move !".

He pulled me into him further and started kissing me hareder i finally gave in " um, um, i moaned " he picked me up and carried me up the stairs into my room and put me on the bed , i climbed on top of him  and kissed his neck, we rolled over and he took off my T-shirtt and my boy short, that left me in my lace panties and bra , i took off his shirt , and his shorts 👕.

He finished getting undress , he spreaded my legs apart and enetered me "" um, wait , take it easy im a virgin " dont worry, i will "
☺☺ he stroked faster , and faster each time , he wrapped his hands around my hair and pulled it 🙆🙆, " i dugg my nails in his bac he leaned down and said  " that turns me on " as he licked his tounge 👅 up my neck .
I grabbed his hair and tugged on it , he leaned down once more and said  "" yhu ont nut i aint leaving " . a couple of minutes lata my body was trembling , then i came all over him, and then on his  chest. August was still stroking and then he slowly started slowing down then he nutted 🍆💦 "" aaaàahhhhh, shit, damn " we laid down he leaned ova and kissed me and we drifted to sleep

( i know it seems short but they was at it for hours .)

•}•}•}•} Chris POV •{•{•{•

" yhu is so crazy " i told D , on the phone, i called to see if she was good its like 4:30 in the morning " im so serious thou, but thanks fa checking on me chris " " yhu welcome , but when yhu gon stop playing with me " " why yhu think im playing with yhu, huh ?!. " " ion know, yhu aint, like giving me the time of the day !! " " well when i get outta here alive we can , move to the next level. " " dont say that, that's , just dont say that, yhu gon make it ma, but ima call yhu tomorrow, want me to pick yhu up tomorrow " " yea, ill be ready " "ight, ma " " yea, bye, and go to sleep " " i am, bye".

I looked at the clock, august didnt even meet up with me, let me call this nigga.

He aint answer ,i turnt the tv on and turnt it to the news channel 4 " " The police are still on the look for the convicted male Felony Jimmy Willams also known as Frank Vermont the suspect responsible for the shooting  at the big strip club  " Magic City "  , his is 6'3, tall , and latin with numerous of tattos, Police recommend tips , so you may be safe, when he is off the streets,now i hand this over to reporter Kim Fields .
Thank you Mary jean " over in Isis ......--- "

I cutt the tv off and went to my room and went to sleep .

•}•}•}•}•}               {•{•{•{•{•{•

$$$$   Frank Pov  $$$$

Im Frank Vermont, real name is Jimmy Williams , i rather go by Frank , im latin and northern american, and indian , ive been running these Cali streets since '85 and no young jitter bug, August  is going to over power me, him and his wanna be crew , i gotta stay low 12 been on my ass lately but ima still get my shit done, if a sell need to be made , or money been put on someone head I'll seen one of my men " daddy , im hungwwrryy " my 4 year old daughter Aalasiah said as she crawled in my lap . " "  ok, princess, LP, LP!!! !! "
" yes, boss " " What the hell took yhu so long " " i was -- " " i dont wanna hear that shit, 'lasiah said she hungry, she gon tell yhu wat she want, nd nigga yhu know job right " " i grabb wat she asked fa ?? " " ok, so yhu understand, make it happen.

" " come here, suga mommma "" i said looking at one of my exscorts " yes daddy " " come and give suga daddy a kiss, then go do ya job, " " yes pápì " .

I know this is a short chapter but please forgive me, thou yall, i think its gettin good, it gettin there , there will be hella twists and turns , but most importantly vote & comment

@Thick_a_boo