Chapter 5

¤□¤□ Destiny POV  ¤□¤□¤

I woke up i looked and seen keke she ranned ova to me "" hey D how yhu feel, shit is crazi " yhu almost die, i know this is crazi but the whole time during the surgery it was a, a um a lil glimpse of light above yhu i swear I'm not ly-- " i believe yhu i interrupted her " for real yhu believe me " yea, I seen my grand ma and, and God it was so pretty and peace ful and my brother but he didn't make it to heaven, god told me to relate his message as he did for his father, we gotta cut this shit out i told her trying to sit up " i, i wanna believe that, but --" so yhu don't believe me that's how yhu feel  i slightly yelled ." no, I believe yhu but, neva mind ok yhu don't need to be arguing anyways " . She stated as she sat down next to me in a chair.

I paused then spoke " how would I know that yhu had a cover, sleeping why the doctors operated on me or how I knew august was holding mila while she cried last night " .

I don't know I believe yhu ok, ".

Just then the doctor walked in " Mrs. Miller you'll be free to go, by tomorrow morning, just need to run a couple of test and I'm sorry but you'll have that scar for the rest of your life he said pointing to my chest .
I moved the bandage and see a scar that looked like a lighting bolt " ok, doc, he started to walk out " wait, thanks for saving me "  he smiled and put the clipboard under his arms " i helped, but that was God all the way Mrs miller" yea yhu right ".  I turnt the tv on and me and Keke started watching TV , " Keke yhu want some ice cream " yea she said slightly smiling " press that button it will notify the nurse i need them " ight". She replied pressing the button, then sitting back down.

♤°♤°♤ Carmila ♤°♤°♤

I woke up to me still being in August arms, i  tried moving outta his grip put he held me tight, i moved some more he woke up " wats, wrong, he asked sleepy " , nothing I gotta pee " oh ok my bad, yhu feel better mila, " i got up and sat at the edge of the bed, i slowly spoke " yea, im finna take a shower, get dress and go see her !." Can i come ' he said getting up putting on his shirt " um, yea, I guess "

I walked to my closet and grabbed my jersey dress that had 23 on the back it was black, Red, and White the dress was black with white words that said Jordan and the number was red, then I looked under the bed for my black, red, and white jordan shoes.

I grabbed my stuff and went and got in the shower .

♢•♢°♢•♢° Aug Part not POV ♢•♢°♢•

She went and got in the shower 🚿
I walked down stairs and called up my nigga Chris

▪♧▪♧▪ 📱📱📱 ▪♧▪♧▪

August :
Wats up chris, my nigga dog !

Chris:
Wat up aug, wats up with yhu and ma so far

August :
Man, shit i held ha all night dog i sent meekah home, she came home crying and shit, found out the strip club  Magic City ?.

Chris:
Yea i know where that's at .

August:
Yea my  nigga Chris , it was a  shooting there last night

Chris:
That's wat I'm saying it was on the news this morning, damn dog she a ight

August :
Yea but she didn't work last night, ha cousin did and she got shot she on ha death bed brah, i just held ha dog

Chris:
Wait, Destiny , ha,  the one we ran cross

August :
I guess, that's the only cousin i know of hers as of now, but guess who did the shit

Chris:
Who????????!!!!.

August:
That fvxk ass nigga Frank Vermont, when we get his ass, bruh, i swear ta god on my brah