|| 13 || con...

She stopped .

What's up ? I asked ha

She got up and started putting her clothes back on, she was putting her shirt on as she spoke....

See...even thou me and trey yhu know all fvxked up i still love him like, when I had sex with him.. and I was still with yhu .. but we were separated i felt like a h--.

Aye..aye...aye.. dont say it ma it's coo i see where yhu coming from its coo.
its bout 3  in the a.m so im finna get some sleep so we can pick up  Jayden.

yea..let's do that...hey...

yea whats up ? i said laying back on my couch .

goodnight..... jonathan

goodnight..... Egypt 😉

💞💞⌚angelica

i woke up its was 1:00 pm...damn i slept late or maybe i just slept good because sleeping round there with
Trey is like ......jesus help me.

i got up and took a shower, after i got out i was in jon room in his closet i came cross some clothes, shoes, and a teddy bear with a letter the date had august, 12 2013 on it.

the outfit was ( at the top ) a grey shirt , long it the front and long in the back ,it came with some grey tight pants that had rips on it ( its a style)  with a yellow bag, with some white shoes.

i put it on .. sprayed some "" pink "" perfume on me and read the letter ....after reading it i found out it was from when we was seperated and i had got with trey he was gon give it to me ...until i had called him and said its ova for good .

i realized a tear was down my face... i wiped it and went down stairs and cooked queitly so i wouldn't wake up jalani, jaylen, and jon.

i cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, with some orange juice on the side i sat up jaylen highchair, went sown the hall and woke him up ...

jaylen, jaylen baby wake up go brush yo teeth and come eat with me, mommy and daddy and ya sister ..

mo--mmy nnooooooo!!!!!!! i seepy ( sleepy ) .

jaylen get up .... if yhu don't get up yhu aint going to see gma and grandaddy and yhu cant play with qua ( my neighbor lil boy ) .

othay ( ok ) .

he went in the bathroom across from his room brush his teeth i waited on the bed i heard my phone go ... i ranned in the living room so it wouldnt wake jon up , it was a text from trey.

👑💲⌚: bae im sorry where yhu at, yhu at ya moms ... i miss my baby and yhu

I didn't even reply..i walked back to Jaylen room and he was getting his self dress ....

Awwe look at mommy big boy gettin his self dress . he had a red plain T-shirt with his one's  pants and his Jordan retro's , the white and red ones .

"" Go on smoogie butt, go wait in the kitchen while i go get Lani ( Lon-- nee,.... Lon rhymes with one.. get my baby name right 😀😀) .

i went to get lani she was up lookin around trying to lift her head ..... smiling ... giggling..

Hey!!!!!  mom queen ...yhu not a princess yhu a queen .. i picked her up and kissed her , i put my finger in her hands she squeezed it .

i looked thru her baby bag and found a Minnie Mouse outfit and put that on her . I got her dressed and laid her on my shoulder and walked in the kitchen and fixed her some cereal for babies the soft kind .( do ya research ). .