CHAPTER 4 ( countined. )

I couldn't see them no more i drove bac home, well bac to august place and got out i walked in crying and sniffing
August was on the couch with a girl talking to her " so yeah I wanna thank yhu fa coming, i really en*** " he stopped when he seen me i put my keys on the table when you first walk in the house I walked up the stairs i heard him say " can you come bac another time " yes sure " the girl said and she was gone.
I got in my bed and laid there and cried, then there was a knock at the door " mila, yhu ight I'm coming in " he walked in " Wats up, with you " i turn around facing the mirror still laying down crying " my cousin was shot, at the City by some niggas, and one dude name was Frank Vermont, she might not make it, who the hell is this nigga , see if I wasn't STUBBORN we could've been here yesterday and they would've have to go to the club to strip tonight, but it's might fault, this is all my fault, i fvxkin hate myself, she on her death bed, shot, 3 times but oh I can't do nothing put pray she can't been seen for some days, I'll be gone tomorrow i dont want no problems coming yoo way them it's gon be my fault again !!!!. " i cried
He sat in silence fa a minute, " nall i want you here, it's gon be okay mila, i got yhu i swear that's on my dead bruh, i got yhu, ma " he laid down beside me i turn facing him, we got under the covers i put my face in his chest as he held me and cried some more " i got yhu ma , i got yhu, it's ok i got yhu" he kept saying I cried until I fell asleep and not once did he let me go.

■○■○■○■ August POV ■○■○■○■○■

I held her until she fell asleep i felt sorry, but Frank Vermont thats that nigga we been trying to get a hit out on. Ima call the crew tomorrow and we gon figure this shit out i thought long and hard then I drifted to sleep, i got ha she just don't know, how much I do.

¤□¤□¤ 》Destiny POV《 ¤□¤□¤

I seen a light, a ball of it I walked in to it , i was in and out of consciousn , i heard the doctors saying things like if we don't stop the bullet she'll die, i dont wanna die, i turn and seen the light i walk into it i seen babies, toddlers, teens, adults walking, running, laughing then I turn and seen this man with brown sandels and a long bleach white glimming gown and he had long nappy hair with pretty white teeth and he had a hole in each hand.
He walked to me " my child, for you have seen the other side of your physical mortal life " . " where am i , where's my cousin ? I asked panicking " Your in heaven, go have conversation with other just as you " i did as i was told I seen this old lady who looked loney but happy on a bench with a flowery dress that had red roses i walked to her and sat next to her she looked up " oh baby, look at you, you grown so big" i knew that faces from about 17 years bac because I'm 23, thats MY GRANDMOTHER i hugged her "grandmom, I've missed you soooo much !!! I cried " " now baby this is no place to cry this is a place of happiness and peacefulness " " grandma these are tears of joy " so how's is my peaches, carmila she asked me, and the things I've been seen, selling your body I'm very disappointed . " I couldn't lie not in heaven, " grandma I'm sorry I know I'm the oldest you always told me to watch her but we are not good " she look disappointed " you, better straighten up for you be over there with the rest of then on judgment day and I don't wanna see that, she pointed to our left.
I looked there was a big dark circle like a sinkhole with white souls flowing around it, i got up and walked ova there and looked in it, i stepped closer I started to fall in but caught myself my grandmother walked ova there with me she touched my shoulder " this is the other side " HELL" and i dont want to see yhu there honey cakes, not you or any of my children .
" i looked and see who I thought was my brother Markus he was selling drugs, and was convicted of murder but before he was sentenced he was shot to death, i seen his soul screaming from the heat and fire from the pit of fire he climbed up trying to grabb my ankles " d, d, d, helllpppp mmmeee " he cried out, i backed away " i looked at him pleading and then at my grandma she said " straighten up baby or you'll be just like that " i lived my life and it got me here, in heaven with god , now you have to live yours ".
Then that man walk over to me " either you stay with the rest and enjoy the peace up here, or cross over, the choice for you is to make " .
I thought I'm already on my death bed why not " I'll stay here " i said i looked down i seen myself on the hospital bed, i seen keke crying in the chair with a cover, and then i seen mila, lying in the bed with august holding her she was greifing, and crying then he did this thing that look like he was taking my soul " wait, no I wanna go bac, i have to relate a message to my family to tell them to stop, this is not right " ok, time for you to cross over then my child ". I walked away put i ranned bac and gave my grandmother a hug " now you remember what I told you baby girl it's either here or there " she said pointing to where my brother was .
Before I finally left,I got on my knees and bowed down in front of the man " oh thank you for this second chance at life i promise to make it worth living, I'll praise you ever day , I'LL go to church, he touched my head and said " your welcome, my child now go, relate messages just as i did for my father,  " i got up and walked away i turnt and started walking backwards to say bye " bye granny " bye baby remmeber, " she said as she slowly dissappeared .
Then someone called my name i turnt and seen a dude I didn't know, " who are yhu i asked ?? ". "Melvin tell august I said get his life together! ". Then he dissappeared.

I gotta open my eyes to the choices I'm making cause at the end I'm the one who's going to hurt. At the end when judgement day comes they aren't going to hell for me it's going be me, and that shit hurts to see my brother pleading , and knowing I couldn't help, and getting mila to believe that is going to be hard she really doesn't believe in christ because of wat she been thru. I heard the monitor beeping in the back i knew I was bac on earth but I enjoyed every minute up there with my grandmom. We gotta make CHANGES.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

¤□¤□¤□《 》 ¤□¤□

Sorry if this chapter was short tell me if the story is ok give some suggestions and dont forget to comment and vote thanks book 2 will be posted after this one just to catch you up this gon have exactly 20 chapters, unless things change 👍☺

And I know these are short ! ! ! ! ! $őŕřý thou .

@Thick_a_boo