Chapter 11☺

Straight Outta Valdosta! !!!!!!!!!.

********** D pov ***********

" Push !! Push !! Push!! Breath Last push, the baby head is right there , come on one last push . Pussshhhh!!!!!
"" Aaaaahhhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhh, mmmmhhh woah im tryyyiiinnnnng to !!!!!"". I yelled . "" Come on bae yhu can do it, one last push, bae !!".Chris said. "" Fvxk yhu Chris !! Aaahhh ahhhh yhu mmmhh the reason why I'm here ima kill yhu, we neva having another kid, no mo sex Aaahhh i swear !!!". "" Bae it not just my fault, yhu was giving that bomb head, and i gave yhu that bomb D so now yhu finna have our bomb baby ". He said laughing as the doctors did too. 😂😂😂
"" Yaaay, we just delivered yhur new born baby Girl, see, now we have to clean her.

Waaaah, waaah waaaaaaah !!!!!! The baby cried

"" we did it chris, we got our lil girl! ". I said holding his handing slowly closing my eyes, tired of doing all that pushing .

"" wait, wait she not moving, she not moving Nurse kelly she's not moving " one of the nurses yelled .

"" Hurry, rush her to the NIC U ( newborn intensive care unit )
She stopped breathing, hurry, she not crying anymore! !!". One of the doctors said.

"" Wait, Wait wats wats wrong with my baby, Chris, wats wrong with her, where yhu taking my baby i yelled looking at Chris as he asked wats wrong with the baby my baby wats wrong chris, chris, chris, plz god is this another sign as i said that i seen Melvin ( August brother ) and my grandmother in the corner of the room lookin over us saying it's going to be okay the baby is in good hands. I asked wats does that mean they just kept saying she's in good hands and they dissappeared.

***************************

I sat up real quick and looked around i seen the clock it was 3:45 am i was naked i felt my stomach it was flat i seen Chris sleep naked beside me i got up and wrapped a robe around me and went in the kitchen .

I fixed me some orange juice, was that a dream, i always remember my grandmother said if yhu have a dream of having a baby more than once it's either yhu or the closest person to yhu that's having a baby, i had this dream 7 times this month i gotta tell chris, Someone's finna have a baby i thought and it's either me or the closest person to me .i turnt around to close the refrigerator and i seen Chris "" Wats wrong bae, and the bed is wet again, this been going on fa a month, wats wrong ??!". He asked , i went to the table "" Bae, my grandmother always said if yhu have a dream of yhu having a baby more than once yhu or the closet person person too yhu is going to have a baby, and I had this dream not one bit 7 times this month". I said looking at him with my face in my hands ."" Sooooooo!! Yhu peed on a stick, went to the doctor or something, like that, maybe yhu pregnant or it could be mila, or even K'iarra but yhu know mila and aug stay fvxkin soo it's probably them ." He said and wat was the dream about he asked??!!"."" Don't worry bout it, we'll talk in the am "" "" it's already am "" well when we wake up smart ass """ ight, but if we having a baby just know ima be there fa mine " he said .

*************** 1:30 pm*****

I got up and got dressed, and went to aug them house ,xhris was off somewhere so ima spend the day with K and mila .

🏡🏡🏠mila & aug house

Knock !!! Knock ! ! knock! !
"" ma, ma the dwoor , the dwoor !!". I heard K . "" who is it ??!!".mila asked. "" Me, fool , D girl opened the door !!". "" Oh, hol on ". She opened the door "" Come in girl me and my bae was cooking." She said " Yhu and aug ??". I asked putting my purse on the chair and taking my shoes off . "" No me and My man k , aug gon ". " Well girl, where keke at i thought it was gon be us girls today and man man . "" Girl, now D don't act like yhu don't know, yhu know just as well as i know just as well as she know Ty anit letting her outta his sight, he her shadow, and i dont think cause he controlling but cause he got them real thug love feelings fa ha " she said making me laugh. "" Well aug the same way bout yhu, i said picking up k, hey man hey man I said rubbing my nose on his nose "" But see I'll fvxk that nigga up I'm a straight street hood bixch ". She told me "" Well, i came to tell yhu that, i had a dream """ Yhu trying be funni "" she asked me most likely referring to MLK "" I had A dream speech ". "" No, and it's about babies "" i slowly eased out . "" Who having a baby, yhu, girl pssshhh " she said laughing yhu heard that K she said looking at him playin with his cheeks, yhu heard that man, yhu heard her man. "" No like dead ass serious Mila, yhu know gma was yhu saying that having a dream............... blah blah blah blah blah blah...............yhu have a baby or the other person . "" Yea, yea ,yea i remember "she said """ yea I think yhu having a baby like straight up mila cause see im on pills and shots and he use condoms"""" girl, me and aug wrap it up and there no baby this way "" she said cooking "" yea , wat the fvxk eva yhu gaining weight fa one and yhu always want something to eat and yhu always..... just fvxk it if yhu eat nd up preggo don't say i didnt tell yhu sooo"" yea girl bye it's yhu and Chris "" she told me lookin me in my face grabbing k and putting him in his high chair . " ight let's get off babies, so wats been up lately " i asked leaning on the counter as she fixed k food ( chicken, mash potatoes, corn, and corn bread with pineapple juice .) "" Well we went to the mall the yesterday to get k some stuff, Aug met back up with his home boy um Brook, Brooklyn both are his name he said call him one of the two. ""yess lord, he darkskin is his name Santiago Daniles , his fine ass boy yhu don't know he tried to talk to me but I neva gave him the time of the day cause I was stuck up dallas ass, he probably got a girl "" i said "" yaaass he is fine girl but he ain't finer than aug, well maybe by just like 10% she said doing hand movement.