|| 13 ||

****** Angelica ( con..) *****
Don't say nothin to grandma and papa ok, Jay don't matter how much they ask just say momma and daddy doin good.

Do you hear me ???

jayden  !!!!!!!????.

" yes ma'am "

🏠🏠🏠
"" Grannie, papa !!!!!!!. Jayden yelled hugging her grandma, my momma .

"" Hey suga foot !!!!" My daddy said. Kissing jayden . "" Hey baby he said waving at me going in the house taking jay bag and putting it where he normal puts it when she come to stay.

"" Hey angel how you and trey doin and where's my lil man at???".

She said walking to the car to kiss jalani .

"" Me and trey doin, um good  " scratching my head.

And where is man, at ?? My momma ask

By the way they name are Loraine and Harry Howell

Oh yea man at his daddy house .

Who ???  Jonathan he changed you know , he calls me almost every Monday and fridays , he say his misses the things you guys had, .

Momma , momma I'm not trying to hear none of that, not being disrespectful , but please he wasn't any good when we was together he was alw-----

Sweetheart people change i mean your father change his habits when you wear young , the cheating, the drinking , the everything.

Momma as all the elderly people say these 90's & 2000 kids, young adults are going out of control......... you know what momma i luh yhu , i said hugging her , tell daddy i said bye I luh him to and tell jayden i luh her to I'll be back next week to get her .

" Baby "

I gotta go momma, i said getting in my car.

I was driving to Jon house , then I seen trey was callin, fvck that and fvck him.

I slid the red end call button on my phone to end the call, fvck him .

He called back again i ended again.

The last time he called i answered it

📱📱📲

What! ! ! ! ! ! !

.baby I'm sorry

.yea, yea whatever, really trey, really in front of jay, then she tried to help, she tried to he----

I stopped cause i was crying

.  Baby i was just fvxked up, i swear it won't happen again.

.yea, yhu were and what yhu did was fvxked up !!!! Yhu said you'll me a put yo hands on me again after the last time yhu fvxked me up!!!!! Yhu pushed me when I was pregnant with jalani, man watever i cant, bye.

I hung up i turnt down the street where Jonathan stayed.

I pulled up in the driveway i got out , grabbed jalani a.k.a lani and her bag and went to knock on the door , i heard jaylen laughing , then the door open , it was jon.

"" Hey ,😳 um can I stay hear till tomorrow.

"" yea, whats up ??!".

" me and trey , it's a long ass story.

Lani!!!!!!!!! Mommie!!!!!!!! Where jayden??  Jaylen screamed .

" Hey booga man, nana and papa ask bout you, and she at nana and papa house .