CHAPTER 8

My beautiful twin my momma on the left ⬅and me on the right ➡Flawless everyday .
____________________________

  Chris POV

" Alright, bruh bruh, aye don't stand me up like, yhu did last time, and is carmilelia coming " i asked aug on the phone ." Nigga, yhu mean Carmilla and yea, we made it official , we put everything on the table last night" he spoke thru the phone " Oh really, yall put everything on the table..................... even ha ?!".  "Nigga yhu crazy " he said " Im just playing  aug, but yea we got a meeting at 6:00 pm on the dot tonight minnie had sight on Frank" Ight, we'll be there, me and mila, oh we adding them to the crew too, um ke, and mila " ight I'll hear from yhu lata cuzo". I said hanging up

I called my momma to see how she is i ain't heard from her in months, and she a diabetic .

" Hello, this is the brown residents " Momma, ?!" " Hey baby how you been,  life been treating you great, and do you pray before you go to sleep, because I told you, pray through the day, and the Lord will always be with you, like an angel " Yes ma'am, i appreciate yhu checking on me momma, but let's get to yhu, have yhu been taking your med's momma, yhu ate today ?!".
"" Well I'm about to eat a salad "
"" Momma, i aint trying hear that, it's about to be going on 3:00 and yhu a diabetic,and yhu ain't ate, stop doing that momma yhu gon kill yo self, thats it, ima pay a health care personal, to watch yhu " Baby I'm fine I'm not a child I can take care of myslef, I've been doing it all these years ".
""Momma yhu ain't taking care of yhur self the right way if yhu passed out 3 times in the last 2 months fa not eating, knowing yhu a diabetic, ima call yhu lata momma i gotta go, i luv yhu momma and tell dad hey, and tell grandaddy Jimmy i said  how he's been ?!". " Ok, baby i love you too, and I will relate the message for you, baby boy, and DONT forget to pray everyday, because a day without prayer is a day to bring danger and the devil" she said " yes, ma'am, " i said " oh yea momma " What baby " Take yhur medicine " i will, " she said hanging up.

I got up and took grab my special baby " my snow bunny ( cocaine) I laid it on the laid perfectly, grab my blade and chopped it, after I did that i rolled up a dollar and slowly went down the white with the dollar until it was gon.... fa a minute I felt dazed then the feeling passed i grabbed my keys to go to meet up with the crew at Calloway park, bit before I left i prayed .

" Lord, if I shall come across a obstacle today that I may not bear and that the devil may reach at me today, give me the strength to over come that obstacle and the strength to resist the tempting Satan, Amen😇😇😇. ".

________________________________

I rolled up at the park, and walked over to the part where the chair were under this thing like a car porch.

" Wassup yall " i said "  wassup my main nigga minnie " said .
I seen Trey, Snake, Minnie, Kesha Terrance, Ty, Blue, Russell, Rafael India , Orlando, Ga ( that's her name cause she from Ga) , Rocky, Carlie, Carlos, Bulldog, Wyane, Carter, Jasmine , Rockelle ( rocky and Rockelle twin bruh and sis ), Alisha, Tatianna , Nevaeh, and Crystallia.
" aye yall where Malikk and Shawn ?!". I asked everybody

Rockelle:
Ion know his lazy ass always late .

Rocky:
That shit is true

Terrance :
Where aug, i heard he got some lil bitch

Me ( Chris ) :
Aye man watch ya mouth cause if aug here that shit it's gon be WW3 talking bout his girl,

Terrance :
Mannnnnn, watttttt eva!!!!!