Chapter 3

Leo Pov

"No, I would not like that, Piper, goodbye." I say, turning around to hide back down in the engines room.

"Please, Leo."

"No."

"Please, Leo, I really need to say sorry, and that I didn't mean anything I said.  I don't know why I said it"

"The fact remains that you did say it, your feelings about me have been made clear as crystal and I have nothing to say to you, and your words can be changed as much as you can build a time machine and change your words" I said, a small snarl escaping my lips. Whirling around, I forgot a pipe was in front of me at head level. My head hit it with a resounding clang, and before my vision went dark, I felt Percy catching me and three voices calling out my name.

I woke up in barren landscape. There was no ground, I was just floating in nothingness. No sky, no colours. Just blank white as far as the eye could see.

A wack on my head (ironically were I hit it when I blacked out) made me spin around as fast as I could. And there, in front of me were the three fates.

"Hi? Um, not to be rude or anything, but why am I here?" I asked.

One of them- the one holding incredibly sharp scissors- snarled. 

"Show some respect, boy. We bought you here to offer you something. But we might not if you be so insolent!"

One of the others poked the one who spoke- I'll dub her 'Scissors'- with a knitting needle. 

"Don't be so rude, he's probably a little confused!"

"Now, dearie, we have been watching you and noticed that you may want to avoid your friends. We offer you this package, and the only thing that you have to do for us is what you had already planned, your way to defeat Gaia, so really, this is no strings attached!" Fate Three stated proudly.

Scissors clicked her fingers, and a piece of paper appeared, which knitting needle caught.

"Now, in this bag that we will give you has a few variations of magical items. Lets, for the sake of making this easier, turn the magic into pills, which may be easier to harness than pure magic..."

Scissors picked off where knitting needle left off. "In this package, you have magic to make you able to turn invisible. You will still be, for better words, solid, and able to be heard, and smelt, only you will not be able to be seen, nor the clothing you wear."

Fate Three picked up next. "In this package" holding up a blue bag, "has magic to turn you into a ghost, and this packet," she held up a purple one "will make you completely disappear, sound, sight, solidness, everything."

Scissors held up another one, a green bag. "This one would turn you into a phantom. You can see what would happen if you died before accomplishing your mission, and this one here-" holding up an orange bag "-would show you what would happen if you never existed. And the last one-"

"would show you what would happen if Nyssa was the one to take your place in this mission" knitting needle stated, holding up a yellow bag. They placed the bags next to the red pouch- the invisibility magics. 

"Each of these magics lasts a week. Use them wisely, Son of Hephaestus" The three chanted together, before the horizon faded black and I felt myself waking up.

A/N 590 Words. At least its a longish story, and isn't completed yet :/