Chapter 6

Piper's PoV

We had been searching the ship for a while now, and we had no sign of Leo.

'What if he went overboard? Thought we didn't care and jumped over? Or, what if he left somehow, ditching us, or something similar?' an inner voice whispered.

No, no, Leo wouldn't do that.

Percy, Annabeth and I reached a hallway splitting up into three separate ways.

"Piper, go left, Percy, go right. I'll go down the middle. We'll find him eventually, there isn't that many places to hide on the ship" Annabeth said. I nodded.

As I went to turn away, I saw Annabeth exchange a significant look with each other, displaying hidden depths to the order given out.

Sighing, I turned left and walked down the carpeted hallway, opening the doors on the way, which were mainly weapons rooms and storage cupboards, with piles of sheets, blankets and mops and buckets. Not much to hide behind down here.

Suddenly, I have a brainwave. What if I used the intercom that Leo built, and charmspeak everyone to come into the mess hall. That way, we would have everyone in one place, and Leo would be there, and would save us from another hour of searching!

I ran over to the communicator in the hallway, and lifted the cap off, selecting the location to 'announcement to the entire ship'. 

"Everyone to the mess hall please"

I dropped the communicator and ran across to the mess hall,  then watched a dazed Percy and Annabeth come in, before Hazel and Frank stumbled in, and finally Jason and Coach Hedge. But there was no sign of Leo to my great disappointment.

Snapping everyone out of their daze, I sigh.

"Sorry, guys, I thought that Leo might come. How is he resisting the charmspeak though?"

"Maybe he's not on the Argo II anymore?" Jason frowned.

Behind me, a snort was heard. One that sounded like Leo's when he found something amusing. I whirled around, everyone trying to peer around me to see something.

To my great disappointment, there was nothing there.

"Guys, we can't give up, we must find Leo, and we- and I, must apologize for what we -I- said about him" I choked out, finding a lump in my throat.

"I haven't been the nicest to Leo, but if we find him, I'd like to make amends with him" Frank stated. "I've been slightly afraid of him due to what his powers can do to me and my life force"

"He reminds me much of his grandfather, and if we see him again, I'd also like to make amends, and maybe we can talk about Sammy together" Hazel said, eyes glistening with unshod tears.

"I dont know what came over me" Jason said. "I need to find my bro"

Suddenly, Leo's voice echoed from a corner. "This doesn't change a thing, for the moment at least. What has been said cannot be changed, and even so, forgiveness does not mean forgetting this happened. You hurt me, and you are my friends, who are supposed to heal, not harm. Give me time, for the wounds to close, though the scars will not fade."

Suddenly the room filled with mist, and the sound of a door opening and closing signaled that Leo had left the room.

A/N I reckon this is an alright chapter. First chapter written in a different character's Pov. I'll probably come back to this chapter in the future and go 'ew' and rewrite it, as I have done 3 times already with this book, but for now, it's okay.

530 words :)

Also thanks everyone for the support, means a heap {D