Chapter 13

Percy POV

"So, last day of being invisible to the others, huh?" I ask, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Leo frown.

"Yeah, I guess so. I turned invisible around 8pm so that's when it should cancel out" he says, and I nod my understanding.

"Do you reckon that if we both turned invisible, we'd be able to see each other?" I asked

"Yeah, I reckon so. I mean, you can already see me, and I would probably be able to see you." He replies, and I shake my head in agreement.

"I mean, we can always try it out. Maybe we could find a way to divide the magic so we stay invisible for three and a half days each instead of the full week" Leo said.

We were silent for a moment before Leo continued talking.

"Say, Percy, would you want to do it tonight? I've thought of a little prank-type thing we can do to the others. It might be fun?"

"Sure. What's your idea, bro?"

In a hushed voice, he explained the plan, and a mischievous smile grew on my face, as I quickly agreed.

The rest of the day was Leo going around proclaiming how good it would be to visible again, that he couldn't wait.

We explained the plan to Annabeth, and while she wasn't happy about me turning invisible so it would look like her kissing thin air, she did agree that it may be fun and that she could see us so it was no major difference on her part.

Leo and I managed to split a magic pretty much exactly in half, agreeing that Percy would get the very slight bigger half, which would theoretically make him stay invisible for slightly longer.

The others had agreed that it would be great to actually see Leo again, not to talk to thin air or a sheet, which apparently was quite awkward. (I never had to deal with that as I could always see Leo anyways)

Leo, Annabeth and I all agreed that this was good, to release a little bit of tension from the war and to have a little fun, to create drama that a normal demigod might find dramatic, to take a break from being the prophecy children.

I'm not in any way insinuating that it was okay for Piper and the others to say what they did, don't get me wrong.

I think that Leo has gotten past the stage of 'I'm not going to talk to you' and has started forgiving them, but it will take time, and while he acts that the group has gone back to normal, this event will not be forgotten by any of us for a long, long while yet.

A/N

This was only 445 words. I wasn't sure what to write, and most of it will come next chapter, which may or may not be larger, but I do think that chapter 15 or 16 will be quite long, as something is coming up :)