Chapter 11

Questions were thrown at me left, right and center. 

'How did you do this', 'Why did you do this', 'How long does it last', 'Can you become visible right this second', 'Who did this to you' 'You had us worried- don't do this again' among various other questions were rapidly shot towards me by Hazel, Frank and Jason. Through this whole thing, Piper had oddly been sitting quietly by a table, immersed in her own thoughts. 

I quickly answered some of the questions so I wouldn't have to listen to them again.

"Not answering, because, a week, no, me, no promises" I quickly answered, ending in a note of finality of don't ask anymore questions.

"A WEEK?!?!" was shouted towards me. I awkward laughed and rubbed the back of my neck, taking away some of the paint that was slowly drying on my skin. 

"Yeah. But, if you think about it, it's day 5 now, so I only really have 2 days left." I explain, wiping some paint dribbling down the side of my face, exposing more of my invisibility. 

Piper then stood up.

"Leo, why didn't you just tell us? You've made us worried about you for the past 5 days, not knowing if you were okay! Why didn't you talk to us?!" She asked, tears streaming down her face. 

I turned to face her.

"Piper, you've really hurt me. You four really have. But my open wounds have stopped bleeding, and I accept the scabs. I'm not going to avoid you- I have to win a war with you guys, live on the same boat for the next how long. I'm not going to make the atmosphere any more tense and unbearable with a fight between who I should be allied with."

"And while I accept what you said, I don't forgive you, and about talking to you, why would I want to talk to someone who complained about me behind my back instead of coming to me and saying 'Hey, Leo, please try and keep the noise down a bit, its a little bit hard to concentrate' or just a simple smile when I walked in a room or telling me to lay off the jokes as it was adding to the tension a bit, not helping or something."

"That would have hurt a lot less than me going onto the intercom to see what my friends were up to, to find them talking about me behind my back!" I ranted, and by the end, tears were streaming down all our faces, cutting trails into the paint on my face.

"Now, if you all excuse me, I'm having a shower to wash this forsaken paint off me, and try get it out of my shirt" I say, and turn on my heel, walking out of the room.

When I got to my room, I sat on the floor by my bed, and gasped for breath as tears streamed down my face, turning orange and falling to the floor, staining my carpet with orange drops.

A/N

500 words. Again, a kind of hard one to write. It's hard to change what is previously written into something better sometimes. I'm getting there though.