Chapter 18

I'm going ghostly. 

I had the magic from the blue bag, the ghost bag.

When I had it, I turned transparent, still retaining colour, just a little bit see-through, and started floating a few centimeters off the ground. I could float up to a meter, the lowest about 2 cm.

I could also walk through solid objects! It was so cool! I could still pick stuff up, and eat and drink I guess. 

Now, to go see the others.

I floated through the wall, not that anyone payed me any mind. Grabbing a packet of Cheetos, I went over to the table and sat down. Frank was the first to notice. He pointed at me, making a weird gasping, choking sound. Hazel patted him on the back, until focusing her gaze on me, before blanching.

Jason, to my great amusement, fainted.

"Leo" gasped out Piper.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at me.

"You, ghost, what, how, dead?"

"Sorry, I don't quite understand"

"LEO VALDEZ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! WHY ARE YOU A GHOST?!"

"Well, Piper, usually one turns into a ghost when they die"

"I KNOW THAT"

I winced. "Yes, well, I did say"

Piper raised an eyebrow.

"....that if you asked one more time I'd kill myself?"

Piper stared at me for a long time, rapidly turning shades of red and then progressing to purple.

Then she burst.

"AND YOU ACTUALLY DID IT?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU VALDEZ?!"

I nervously laughed, and then made a quick escape, floating through the door as fast as I could to get the hell out of there. I did not want to deal with an angry Piper. 

3rd Person PoV

"I don't know, Piper. There is something about him, like he isn't a real ghost, like he isn't actually dead or something"

Piper, Hazel, Frank and Jason were huddled in a corner talking.

"Could this be another one of his prank things? Like use the same type of whatever he used to turn invisible?" Jason asked.

"Possibly. We MUST get to the bottom of this, if it is the last thing we do" Piper said.

The others exchanged hesitant glances. 

"Fine."

"Alright"

"If I  must"

A/N

Okay, so 436 words.

Just to clarify, yes, Percy and Annabeth knew of his plans.

I'm sorry it is so short.