one

You squealed, feet carving out imprints on the soft sand as you sprinted as quickly as you could across the beach of Jeju Island, away from Jimin, who you were currrently playing a game of catch with.

Yes, Park Jimin, your husband and the fluffiest ball of sunshine to have ever existed. Even his years at college and his gruelling job as the chairman of a huge corporation didn't dampen that sunny spirit of his.

Maybe it was because of that gorgeous smile of his that made you fall for Jimin, maybe it was that adorable personality or the amount of aegyo which filled his being, but who cares?

It was a few years back that you two began dating, where he was two years your senior in a renowned university.

Fast track a few years, you two were already celebrating your first wedding annivesary on Jeju island, and Jimin was the chairman of Park Corporation while you were a stay at home wife, despite having a degree in vetinarary science.

It had been his father's, the president of Park Corporation's orders for you to be a housewife. His family never liked you and never saw you as a perfect match for Jimin, for you were from the less wealthy middle class of the society and Jimin had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

However, after Jimin stubbornly insisted that he would marry nobody other than you, his family relented and accepted you as Jimin's girlfriend, and soon to be wife.

Despite the cosy image that you and his family displayed at social functions like charity galas, at home, his older sister would often reserved the snarkiest comments for you and his dad and younger sister ignored you. His mom, at best, treated you tenderly, leaving his brother to be the only one other than Jimin who treated you warmly.

The hot and cold treatment by his family often left you pining for Jimin when he was away at work and it felt like torture sometimes to go through it, but having Jimin in your life made it all worth it.

However much you sprinted, the wet sound of Jimin's footsteps got louder and soon, his strong arms embraced you from behind.

"Got you, yeobo," Jimin muttered, resting his chin lightly on your shoulder.

"You're mine now."

You smiled, whipping around to face Jimin, hands cupping his cherub face affectionately.

"Yours."

"Oh god Jimin you said to expect a lavish dinner, but I didn't expect this," You exclaimed as Jimin led you into away from the main dining hall of the restaurant and into another room.

The room was tucked away into a corner of the restaurant, with a intimate setting which was clearly meant for couples. There was a personal chef awaiting at the mini kitchen at the side of the room and on the small stage, there was a small violin ensemble standing by.

"I'm the chairman of a huge corporation, so why can't I spend some money for my wife who has to endure shit from my family when I'm away?" Jimin retorted, hand on the small of your back as he guided you to the only table in the middle of the lavishly decorated room.

Jimin pulled out a chair for you to sit, making sure that you were comfortable before making his way over to the violin ensemble, supposedly to instruct them on what songs to play and soon, a soft soothing melody filled the air.

After a minute or so of flipping cluelessly through the menu, you reached across the table to tap Jimin on the arm lightly. He looked up, left brow slightly quirked to ask why you had done so.