six

"Sorry if I wasn't who you were hoping for to appear in front of you, but hyung sent me in place because he didn't have the time to come and I happened to be on a business trip to here," Jungkook smiled wryly.

He was dressed casually in a white tshirt and ripped jeans, in a way that you wouldn't have expected a a managing director of a huge corporation to dress.

But then again, Jimin himself had always dressed as casually as Jungkook too, so who were you to judge?

"Oh I uh..." You muttered, suddenly feeling self conscious about being in your onesie. You had always been a shy one, in front of aquaintances and strangers, so awkward situations like this happened most of the time. If your face wasn't beet red now, you weren't sure what shade of red it was.

"Can we talk inside? Because these food boxes are hella heavy," Jungkook said, head jerking slightly towards the containers wrapped in cloth (seokjin style) in his hands.

"Oh. Of course, I'm sorry," You quickly leaned against the wall to allow Jungkook some space to walk in, before scurrying into the kitchen to get Jungkook a drink.

"Um what drink would you like? I have coca cola, iced water and some other drinks."

"Uh I'll have coke," Jungkook said, after several moments of thinking.

"Thanks," He quickly added.

Other than meeting Jungkook at Jimin's funeral, you had heard about him from Seokjin before, who described Jungkook as a 'brokenhearted fool' who would never fall in love again after his high school sweetheart supposedly broken his heart terribly.

You pursed your lips.

Well, he seemed seemed to be in touch with his emotional side despite his masculine looks.

He sat in the living room quietly, lost in his own world as you approached him with his drink.

"Here's your cola," You offered him politely, but this seemed to have surprised Jungkook, because he jumped slightly and ended up knocking the cup of cola out of your outstretched hand and directly onto his lap and oversized white shirt.

There was a moment of stunned silence as you both stared each other, shocked while the cola pooled in his lap.

Oh shit.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really very sorry. God why am I so clumsy?" You apologised repeatedly, reaching over Jungkook to grab the tissue box, befoe handing the tissues frantically to Jungkook.

"I uh... it's okay. I was the one who knocked it out of your hands anyway," Jungkook reassured you, trying to use the tissue to absorb the cola. But it was too late, his jeans were already soaked from the crotch area to the fabric covering his thighs.

The cola had stained his shirt a shade of dirty brown, while the the blue denim fabric of his ripped jeans began to look discoloured.

"Did you drive here?"

Jungkook shook his head, "I took the metro since it was too much of a hassle to rent a car."

"Oh my what are we going to do?" You muttered to yourself, running a hand through your hair, "The dry cleaners downstairs isn't open today."

"I don't have anything on today, so I could wait until my jeans dry before I head back to the hotel?" Jungkook offered helpfully.

"Would that be fine? I could get you the clothes that Seokjin oppa always wears?" You asked, "He only has home wear here since he stays the night occasionally."

Jungkook nodded, "Lead the way."

You scurried towards your wardrobe, with Jungkook following closely behind. After digging around in a drawer specially reserved for Seokjin's clothes, you found the biggest pair of bermudas Seokjin owned.