nineteen

"We have arrived at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. The current temperature is at 13.4 degree celcius. Thank you for travelling with Korean Air, and we hope to see you again."

The announcement sounded above you just as the plane touched down and began to circle along the runway of the airport. You shook Jungkook, who was slumbering with his mouth wide open, in an attempt to wake him up.

"What's going on?" He slurred raspily, looking adorably bleary-eyed as he awoke.

"We've reached," You answered with a huge smile on your face. Jungkook blinked, seemingly confused as he took in his surroundings.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"4 hours? You fell asleep right after we ate dinner."

"You didn't sleep?" Jungkook asked, looking concerned. He noticed the way your eyes were drooping downwards, and the way which the dark circles seemed to have grown under your eyes and deduced that you hadn't slept a wink ever since entering the plane.

You shook your head, "I was really excited so-"

"You're sleeping early tonight, got it? I don't want you falling sick because of a lack of sleep," He fussed, a frown threatening to etch itself on his facial features as he pressed a hand to your forehead to make sure that you didn't get a fever due to a lack of sleep.

You smiled lazily as you held onto his hand, " As long as I'm with you, I'm fine with anything."

"Since when did you become such a smooth talker? You used to stutter at these kind of things in the past," Jungkook teased, smiling as he watched you look away in embarrassment.

"Shut up," You groaned lowly under your breath.

"Aww there's no need to be shy," Jungkook laughed, his hand ruffling the top of your hair in an affectionate manner. There was silence for a split second as he gazed at you tenderly before you shot back.

"Do you have a death wish?" You retorted, messing his raven hair in turn.

You could have sworn that Jungkook's eyes sparked with competitivness at that very second because, his hands returned to mess up your hair for a second time. You squealed, retaliating as you leaned over, attempting to lay your hands on Jungkook's head, when-

"What are you two, five?" Seokjin's voice rang out and you both turned to see that he was looking down the bridge of his nose at the both of you in mock disgust.

"Get your bags. The plane doors are going to open soon," Seokjin continued, huffing impatiently as he attempted to lug a half asleep Namjoon from his seat.

You shot a glance at Jungkook and he returned it with a simple shrug of his shoulders as he got up, reaching into the compartment above him to grab both of your bags. You attempted to stretch, wincing as cracks resonated throughout your stiff body as you did so. Sleeping on flights had never been your thing, since your posture and the structure of the airplane seat just didn't agree, and it was evident in your drooping eyelids as you exited the plane, hand entwined between Jungkook's as you followed closely behind him.

But then, you reasoned with yourself, how could you feel sleepy when your boyfriend was as cheery as the sun? You rubbed at your eyes, willing yourself to stay awake as you watched the three guys bicker on which was the best way to get to the hotel which you would be staying in for that night.

After 10 minutes and a countless amount of petty arguments later, the four of you finally squeezed into a tiny cab and made your way to the hotel, which Seokjin had claimed to be the best in the vicinity.

And true to his words, the room you would be staying in together with Jungkook boasted of a beautifully furnished interior, along with a spectacular riverside view. While showing you to your room, the attendant had mentioned something about the hotel being able to provide 'special' services for couples, in which Jungkook had drank in with a serious look on his face, seemingly unaware that the conversation had taken a r-rated turn.

You had to drag him away forcefully before the attendant could continue on about the types of aprodisiacs the hotel provided.

The one thing you noticed when you had entered the room was that there was only one king sized bed sitting right smack in the middle of the room. That meant that... you and Jungkook had to share the bed, right? You were giddy thinking about what could possibly happen that night when Jungkook plopped himself down onto the bed with a huge sigh.

"What's with that look on your face?" He asked curiously.

"N-nothing, was just amazed at how huge the bed is," You stammered a little, praying silently that Jungkook wouldn't catch on. And amazingly, he didn't.

Jungkook simply flashed a smile (ahh I see), and laid down completely on the bed, his eyes closing in bliss.

"Where are we heading to next?" He asked, cocking one eye open as he watched you check that nothing was missing from your bags.

"Seokjin oppa said we would be off to Gamla Stan?" You took a shot at pronouncing the words, eyebrows furrowed as you mumbled it under your breath a few more times to make sure that you had said it correctly.

"I heard there are taverns and waffle shops there."

Jungkook made a noise under his breath, sounding somewhat like a cross between a snort and a chuckle.

"And guess which shop our dear Miss Kim is going to go to? Obviously the tavern-"

You huffed as you crossed the room in a few short steps, surprising Jungkook as your fingers made contact with his ribs.

"- That hurt, [Y/N]! I was only teasing," Jungkook whined childishly after receiving pokes on his ribs from your incoming fingers.

You drew back, a smirk playing on the edge of your lips.

"I was only teasing too," You retorted and Jungkook emitted a guttural growl. His eyes flashed with an all too familiar competitive spark as he flipped the both of you, his hands pinning yours down onto the soft material of the bedsheets. Your eyes widened, meeting his halfway. You shuddered a little at the fierce look his eyes withheld, and you couldn't help but enjoy the way Jungkook's eyes were boring into your face, as much as you didn't want to admit it.

Jungkook looked like a predator ready to capture his prey, ready to exact his revenge on you when Namjoon's voice rang out from behind the closed door of your hotel room.

"Guys, Seokjin hyung wants to leave for Gamla Stan already, so he told me to hurry the both of you up," Namjoon said, voice muffled behind the door. You heard his footsteps shuffle away and felt your face bloom bright red as Jungkook got off you, coughing a little awkwardly as you both realised that the both of you had just been in an inappropriate position.

"W-we have to go," You stammered and you caught Jungkook nodding at the edge of your peripheral vision, his back turned to yours. Even without looking, you knew that his face had turned a crimson shade of red as well.

"Yeah," You looked up to see that Jungkook was already next to you, pointedly avoiding eye contact with you as he looked away.

His hands grasped yours firmly, the warmth radiating through soothing you greatly.

Jungkook smiled, a hint of a perfect set of pearly whites catching on his pink lips.

"Let's go."

(unedited)