two

You watched Jimin stroll along the boardwalk from the open air balcony of your suite, phone in hand as he made animated gestures into the air.

He turned back, making a heart gesture with his hands to you. You giggled to yourself, throwing finger hearts at him.

Soon he disappeared from your view as he turned around the corner of the sidewalk.

30 minutes had passed and you sat idly on the couch, flipping through the countless channels on the huge television in the living toom.

That was one hella long walk he was taking. You frowned, hoping that he would be able to find his way back. But then again, Jimin always had a strong sense of direction, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Another 30 minutes passed and you were starting to get worried now. You reached for your phone, typing Jimin's number, which you knew by heart, into the keypad.

Just as you were about to press dial, your phone vibrated with an incoming call.

~Mr Park Jiminie is calling~

Relief flooded you and you quickly slid your finger across the screen.

"Jimin? Where did you go? It's been almost 1 hour." You asked, trying to keep the worrying tone at bay for Jimin got upset whenever he knew that you worried about him.

"I'm... I think I walked too far," Jimin said softly, "I got lost."

"I'll go find you-"

"If you do, I'll end up being the one who has to find you," Jimin chuckled on the other end of the phone.

You relaxed at Jimin's joke. At least he still had his sense of humour.

"Darling can you describe where you are now?" You asked.

There was a slight pause of his end of the phone before Jimin replied, "I'm off the boardwalk, there are loose rocks everywhere and-"

"I'm on a cliff, basically."

A cliff? You bit your lip, before scrambling across the room to get the map of the island.

"Keep talking Jimin, I'll try to locate you on the map."

Jimin continued, "The sea is much prettier here than at the beach, it's basically much cleaner here. We should come here, [Y/N]."

"Great idea, keep talking," You hummed a reply, flipping frantically across the pages of the catalogue which the map was printed.

Where is it.... where is it....

Jimin continued talking in that soft lilting voice of his, calming you down even though you were supposed to be doing that.

"The cliff is really steep here."

"Don't go too near it dear, I found the map."

You squinted, trying hard to locate the icon for a cliff on the map. There were only 2 cliff icons on the map, both being within a close distance of each other.

You failed to miss the small wording of danger next to one of the icons.

You gave a mini cheer in surprise, reaching across the bed to grab your car keys.

"I think I found you Jimin, stay where you are."

You could almost see Jimin smiling from the other end, "That's great dear, I-"

There was thud and a short yell on the other end of the phone as it cut off. You stopped short of opening the door of the suite.

"Jimin?"