Deflowered (Tate)

2016

Heavy breathing is all I could hear. The air stuffy and smelling like sex. I felt cold fingers running lightly up and down my nude thigh. I am laying in my bed, laying on my back; staring up at the ceiling.

I never thought sex felt this... this... this great!

The fingers that were running up and down my thigh stopped. I felt my right hand being grabbed. I looked to my right and see my equally as sweaty as me dead boyfriend, Tate.

He left go of my hand and turned to face me; resting his head against his open palm and his elbow helping support his weight.

His left hand reaches out to touch my cheek. I smile and lean against his hand. He began to rub his thumb against my cheek.

His eyes held so much love and adoration. So much passion and happiness. Very different from his eyes not just 5 minutes ago; which held fire, lust, hunger.

"I didn't hurt you, did it? I've heard that the first time always hurts for women." Tate asked. His voice sounding concern.

I shake my head no. "No actually. I felt... full, excitement, lust! But I didn't feel any pain."

"Good." Tate responded.

He left go of my face and fell back onto the bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled himself flush against my warm chest. He nuzzled his face against my neck and hummed in content.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. With my other hand, I ran my fingers through the back of his soft curly hair and brought my head down to rest my cheek against the top of his head. Tate begins to run his fingers gently up and down my spine.

"I love you. And I promise to love you and never hurt you. Ever." Tate mumbled against my neck.

I laid a kiss on the top of his head and whispered back, "and I love you, Tate. More then you could even think possible."

"I'm glad you trusted me enough to do this with me." Tate mumbled.

"I'm glad I lost my virginity to you. The one and only person I truly love." I responded.

I felt him smile against my neck then felt his lips press against my neck and jaw.

------------------------------------
AN: once again, credit to randomagine on tumblr for posting the imagine and inspiring me to write this one shot.