#11 You Makeup

Thomas- I sat in the dead heads alone crying to myself it had been almost 3 hours and I heard the graders calls. I was letting out short breaths. "Y/N" I Heard Thomas say, he sat in front of me. I felt his strong arms wrap around my small shaking figure. "I am so sorry I never should have said the shit I did, I love you so much y/n you are the other half of me. P-p-lease d-d-ont leave m-me" he started to cry. I looked up to see his beautiful brown eyes. And all over again hitting me at a thousand miles an hour I was in love with him. "I love you" I let out he placed his hands on my cheeks and leaned in Kissing me I smiled as we pulled apart. "do you forgive me" he asked "of course" I said smiling.

Minho-
I sat against the wall for what felt like ages when in reality it was only a few hours. I heard leaved and dead grass crunch as someone kneeled infront of me. It was minho,after a few seconds of silence he spoke up. "y/n I am sorry I never wanted this to happen. I love you so much. Please look at me baby" minho spoke gently. I didn't want to look up into his big beautiful eyes. He lightly placed his finger on my chin and lifted up my face. He saw I was crying and his expression dropped more. "y/n I love you and I have loved you from the day I met you. And it is because of this that I can't stand the idea of you going into the maze. I want to be able to come back see you and hold you because when I hold you I know you are safe and nothing has come to harm you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything ever happend to you baby" he continued a tear falling down his face. I took my thumb and whiped away his tear. "I love you so much" I whispered with a shake voice. He cupped my face in his hands, "I love you too" he responded before kissing me.

Newt- I sat in the tree me newt used to come to. It has been half an hour and no one has found me. Then there was a crunch in the leaves below me. I peaked my head out from my knees and looked down, it was newt his face instantly fell as he saw me. "y/n love please come down!" he yelled to me. I climbed down the tree and sat underneath it clutching my knees. "y/n I am so sorry love, you were right I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake. And I wasn't thinking when I did it. I felt alone and I didn't think it would hurt you" he said tilting his head slightly. "newt you could have died and I would be here left with nothing" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. "I am so sorry love. You are my everything, please please don't ever forget that. I love you. y/n" he said pulling me into a hug "I love you too" we sat back leaning on the tree and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head as we heald hands.