#21 He Hurts You Pt. 1

Thomas- I walked over to a angry looking Thomas. "baby are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Y/N NOT NOW OKAY!" he yelled, taking me back a bit at his sudden yelling "you know I am here to talk right?" I whispered. He stomped over to me grabbing my wrists. "I said not now!" he growled "Thomas please stop!" I almost yelled, my two best friends newt and minho ran over, minho pulled Thomas off me pinning him against a tree as I hugged newt. There were marks on my wrists from Thomas's grasp. "are you okay do we need the med-jacks" newt asked, "newt I'm fine i just don't know why he would be acting like this" I mutterd tears forming in my eyes. Newt pulled me into a hug as minho was yelling at Thomas. Minho walked over to me. "hey are you okay?" he asked giving me a hug. "I'm okay I just wanna be alone for a bit." I replied they both nodded with sympathetic eyes. I walked to the dead heads finding a large tree I sat at the base of the trunk and let tears fall down my face.

Minho- "hey minho" I spoke with my usually happy voice. "leave me alone y/n I don't have time for your shit." minho's words stung. We were in the middle of the glade and he had just finished mapping. "excuse me?" I said my eyes growing wide at his words. "I said leave me alone!" he yelled. "the shucks your problem?!" I Sassed back. And almost instantly I was on the ground with a stinging feeling in my face. My eyes water as I looked up at minho who's expression had softened. "y/n i-" he tried, "don't talk to me just get away from me" I yelled catching gally, Thomas, and newts attention all of them are my best friends. "y/n I'm sor-" he attempted to talk again. I stood up and flinched when he inched towards me. Gally pushed him back "leave her alone!" he yelled at minho shoving him again. Thomas helped gally and newt was by me as soon as he could be. "are you okay?" newt asked with concerned eyes. I let tears fall, Newt pulled me into a hug as I cried into one of my best friends shoulders leaving tearstains on his shirt. "it's gonna be okay I promise" he said pulling apart but keeping his hand on my shoulders. Gally strode up Thomas by his side. "your crying. That shank!" gally yelled. Stomping over to minho again "gall-" I called after him but he was already out of hearing distance. "ARE YOU HAPPY! YOU MADE HER CRY WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU MAN!?" gally yelled at minho who had glanced at me, he saw me cry and instantly regretted everything, a tear fell from his own eye, and he didn't even attempt to hold it back. "y/n." minho breathed out "slim it shauck face you aren't talking to her"  gally huffed out pushing minho away from me. "you okay y/n" Thomas asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head and gave him a small smile that honestly hurt because of the slap. Thomas hugged me and I hugged back after we pulled apart newt placed his arm around my shoulder protectively and looked back at minho giving him the death glare as the three of us walked into the woods.

Newt- "hey newt what's up?" I asked happily as I skipped up to my boyfriend stopping with a small jump. "why are you so happy?" he snapped at me. "because if I am not happy I am sad and I don't want to be sad today!" I replied trying to remain positive. Newt only rolled his eyes and continued his garden work. "do you want to talk about something?" I asked my smile fading a little. Newt stopped in his tracks widening his eyes in annoyance. "NO Y/N I DON'T WANT TO SHUCKING TALK!" newt shouted in my face as he grabbed my shirt with his fists and pushed me up against a beam that was stabilizing the garden. My breath got caught in my throat and my back burned from the wood bark scraping at it. "NEWT LET ME GO!" I yelled, in that moment Thomas and minho my best friends were coming back from the maze, Thomas pulled newt off of me and held him back "what the shuck do you think you are doing!" Thomas yelled at newt. "y/n your back is bleeding, we should get you to the med-jack Hut, now" minho said as he spinned me around to take a better look at my back. Tears blurred my vision and I nodded at him. He hugged me allowing me to cry for a bit as he gave newt the I am going to kill you shank look. "c'mon let's get you to Jeff and clint" he said lightly placing a hand on my shoulder guiding me to the med-jack Hut.