#26 You Catch Him Cheating Pt. 1

**these are probably going to be very long sorry bout' it😉**

Thomas- It had been a long day. I sat down at the table for dinner, I sat by Newt and minho as usual. Except I couldn't find Thomas anywhere. Or the greenie Teresa. Thomas was showing her around today but the tour was usually done by now.  "have you guys seen Thomas today?" I asked minho and Newt. "i saw him go into the deadheads a while ago with the greenie never saw him come back though." minho said Taking another bite of his food. "we will go with you in there to find him when we finish eating." Newt said with a warm smile. I let out a small laugh "thanks that is one of the reasons I am glad to call you guys my best friends." i said with a smile. "exactly!" Newt and minho spoke proudly in sync. I giggled a bit and ate my food.

After we ate all three of us headed out to the deadheads, there was just enough light left to see but that would be gone in almost ten minutes. As we approached the deadheads I could see Thomas and Teresa sitting under a tree talking. She giggled and pushed a strand of hair out of her face. I glanced at Newt and minho who didn't look the slightest attracted to her. She looked into thomas' eyes and leaned in, their lips met and he kissed her back. I gasped and my hands flew to my mouth tears poured from my eyes. This caught thomas' attention. He pulled away and stood up quickly. He lightly pushed Teresa off of him and ran up to me. "y/n it's not what it looks like-" Thomas started. "you know what Thomas, I always knew I wasn't good enough for you so this shouldn't come as a shock to me." i said as tears fell.

" i said as tears fell

"y/n no don't you dare even say that or think that I-I-" Thomas tried again as a tear fell from his eye

"y/n no don't you dare even say that or think that I-I-" Thomas tried again as a tear fell from his eye. "i can't do this."i said as I ran away from Thomas. " Y/N WAIT!" minho called after me. "you are gonna regret this shuck face." minho spoke sternly. He looked at Newt and nodded, minho ran after me and caught up to me before I could even reach the edge of the woods. "y/n stop." minho said before stepping in front of me. I couldn't take it anymore I broke down into sobs. Minhos expression lightened and he pulled me into a hug my body shook as I cried. "it's okay your gonna be okay."minho said quietly.

**3rd person pov**
Thomas stood in front of Newt. "what the bloody hell were you thinking!?" Newt yelled at Thomas pushing him back. "i wasn't! I'm Sorry"  Thomas pleaded. "you hurt her." Newt yelled in Thomas' face as he pushed him up against a tree. "stop i-" Teresa tried to yell. "get out of here before you are in this position too!" Newt yelled at Teresa scaring her as she ran. Newt shook his head at Thomas and left him there before running to find y/n.