#13 You Come Up In The Box

Thomas- I woke up in a metal box that seemed to be going up. No I am sure it is going up I could see a slight light and I was pushed back to the wall by the pressure. I slid down the wall a tear falling down my face "y/n" I whispered to myself my name is y/n. Just then there was a bright light flooding into the cage nearly blinding me. I blinked a couple times so that my eyes would readjust. I focused on all the Boys there had to be at least 20 of them. Then one came into the cage with a startling bang of him coming in. I jumped slightly. "it's okay I don't want to hurt you. I'm Thomas do you remember who you are" he asked crouching in front of me. I nodded "my name is y/n" I spoke quietly "y/n, I like it." he smiled. He placed out his hand "come on y/n let's get you out of this box."he said his words soothing and calm, I graciously took his hand and stood up. He snaked his arm around my waist and held onto me. " okay gally throw down the rope. Almost immediately a boy with unforgettable eyebrows threw down a rope. And we were pulled up.

Minho-
I fluttered my eyes open as they tried to adjust to the darkness in the cage like box I was in. " HELP ME PLEASE! "I screamed. I banged on the wall of the cage. I was being launched up. I screamed some more until I decided to give up. I leaned against the corner of the box and sat hugging my knees to my chest. Then there was a Flash of light, I could see the top. SHIT. I braced myself for the impact that never came. Glancing up I was blinded by the bright sun that was now shining in the cage. I focused on figures above me there had to have been at least 25 boys up there, no girls.
A boy with weirdly arched eyebrows jumped into the box, "your a girl?" he asked questionably "no shit sherlock what does it look like" I sassed. I could hear a few laughs but one boy he was tall muscular and Asian stood out most he just smirked at my remark. The eyebrow boy just walked up to me roughly grabbing my arm. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled pulling my arm away from him as he continued to try and grab me but failed to as at his third try the Asian boy jumped into the box. "gally leave her alone!" he stated sternly. Gally just climbed put the box mocking his words, "jeasus minho lighten up" gally muttered . The boy who I guessed was minho crouched infront of me with a gentle smile he asked "are you okay?" his words could make you melt. "yeah" I spoke so quietly it was almost in audible. "Im gonna get you out of here okay, you are gonna be okay, do you trust me?" he asked with a very gentle voice and shimmering eyes. I nodded as he helped my to my feet. We walked to the edge where there was a rope, he wrapped his arms around me and I held to his torso, I wasn't expecting to be pulled up like that so when we were I held a little tighter. He chuckled and tightend his grip on me slightly.

Newt- I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes, I had to shade my eyes with my hands and then just like that there was a small crash, a boy with beautiful blonde hair and brown eyes jumped into this box with me. "IT'S A GIRL!" he yelled up I heard several whistles and 'dibs' in the background but only paid attention to the boy infront of me. "where am I?" I asked "you are in the glade greenie." he said with a smirk I just nodded still confused. He could tell I had no idea what he just said which caused him to laugh a little, "I'm newt, do you remember your name?" he asked smiling I nodded my head "Yes it's y/n" I replied smiling. "well y/n, let's get you out of here, yeah?" he asked with a beautiful smile. I nodded in agreement as we were pulled me out of the box.