#23 He Hurts P. 2

Thomas- i have been here for almost an hour now crying. I heard leaves crunch to my right. "just go away." I spoke calmly my voice quite and quivering from crying. My head was buried in my hands and my knees were pulled to my chest. "y/n,  please talk to me baby. I'm so sorry." Thomas stated whilst inching towards me. I backed away a little in fear. Thomas let out a small gasp. "y/n please I'm sorry I can't do this without you I need you! I love you!" Thomas exclaimed tears threatened to pour from his eyes and I couldn't stand to see him cry. "I love you too."  I said getting up and wrapping my arms around his neck, just arms tight around my torso as he held me close, fearing that I would leave him, even though that is impossible.

Minho- I sat atop the lookout, gazing over the glade

Minho- I sat atop the lookout, gazing over the glade. The Sun was setting and it was beautiful. My gaze averted to the floor and I let the thoughts take over my mind, "y/n." I heard a familiar voice call softly. "what minho?" I asked coldly. "I wanted to talk, about earlier. I'm so sorry I am a slinthead and I was just having a really bad day. I am truly sorry y/n, please I love you." minho pleaded to me as tears formed in his eyes. "minho, if you love someone, you don't hurt them. No matter how bad your day had been." I spoke quietly. I missed him so much I missed feeling actually safe when he held me, or when I was sad how he tried so desperately to make me happy, the way he looks at me when he thinks I can't see him, I missed everything about him, but he hit me. And yet I still have this burning desire to hug him and have him hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay, like we used to. "y/n, please baby. I'm so sorry, you are the love of my life. I can't be without you. When I know I can't be with you, I- I feel like I'm gonna die."minho said his voice cracking a bit.  A tear streamed down my face. I didn't say anything. I hugged minho instantly, my head buried in the crook of his neck, he clutched onto me as if I were the only thing keeping him to this earth. "I love you minho" I whisperd. His grip tightend before he replied with, "I love you."

Newt- I sat with minho in the med-jack Hut

Newt- I sat with minho in the med-jack Hut. "hey y/n?" minho asked me, I glanced up at him to show I was listening. "what do you call a fish with no eye?" minho asked giggling a bit at the end. Minho had been making terrible jokes since Newt, and honestly they were the only thing that kept me from crying, minho is my best friend so he hasn't left my side. "I dunno, what?" I asked with a small laugh. "A F-SH!" minho laughed out loudly as he fell out the chair he was in. I let out a small chucked myself and died of laughter as I watched minho tear up from laughing to much.

After about 5 minutes When we finally got control over ourselves I spoke up. "why did we laugh so much at that? It was barely even funny." I said laughing, Minho only shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. The door to the Hut opened and Newt slowly walked in. I took a shakey breath a minho stood up guarding me from Newt. "please let me talk to her." Newt begged minho. Minho turned to me and I nodded slightly. "I'll be right outside if you need me." minho said glaring at Newt. "thanks." I quietly said as he walked out. "I did this." Newt said tearing up as he examined the cuts on my back and bruises on my arms. "Newt, why did you do this?" I asked him quietly. "y/n I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, it's just everything had gone wrong today and I felt like nothing was going right for me, I'm sorry."  he cried as tears stung my eyes as well.

I looked up at him

I looked up at him. "Newt, you are my rock, I can't be without you, I have been in absolute love with you since the day we met and without you I am at my worst. I miss you so much." I said softly a whimper slightly leaving my lips by accident. Newts eyes softened even more and and pulled me into his warm embrace. "please don't leave me." I whisperd. "never" he mutterd so only I could hear.