#15 you are a runner and get hurt and he blames himself.

Thomas- it was a average day the air wasn't to hot and it was perfect for running. Thomas and I ran side by side when all of the sudden a greiver came into the middle of the section we were both running down. I stood there shocked as the griever inched toward me. Thomas grabbed my wrist pulling me away from the grevier. I caught on and sprinted to the maze entrance we were halfway there when a wall closed behind me, again in daylight what the hell. because of this shock I didn't realize the griever has cut me whilst the door closed. "oh my god y/n" Thomas almost cried wide eyed. I will admit my vision was pretty fuzzy but I could make it back. "come on we have to get back." I struggled to say, in my attempt to stand I fell, Thomas caught me just as I would have hit the ground, he lifted me up and sprinted to the maze entrance being mindful of my wound. "is gonna be okay y/n we are here now you are okay" Thomas whispered to me tears forming in his eyes.

Minho- Minho and I ran down the section laughing, we made another right and I silently mapped it in my head.it was starting to get dark and we decided it would be best to get back, we made the second to last left turn. When Minho pulled me behind him covering us both with ivy. "what the hell Minho" I whispered. "shhh!" he replied slightly pointing towards the greiver that was slowly passing us. as the greiver turned around Minho pulled us out of the ivy, the walls would be closing in almost ten minutes one more turn, the greiver was onto us, I was jerked back by something grabbing my wrist . pulling my wrist back I got cuts up my wrist from the grevier could have been worse I didn't get stung at least. the greiver turned as we ran through the maze entrance, I was dripping blood onto the maze floor. we continued to sprint until we reached the glade. I fell to my knees from loss of blood. "MED-JACKS!!!" Minho screamed repeatedly "its gonna be okay baby. we are gonna get through this" Minho called to me it sounded like he was miles away but I could hear his calls and then it all went black.

Newt-

newts pov

I was picking vegetables in the garden when I could hear faint screams coming from the maze "MED-JACK" it was Minho. immediately ran to the maze the med jacks not far behind me. I could see Minho run to the glade with y/n in his arms. "y/n" I managed to get out in a shaky breath, even with my limp I was still probably fast enough to run and grab you. I was about to run in when Winston held me back, I could see cuts on your thighs as Minho was easily able to carry you and run I could see he didn't want to hurt you. he finally made it after what seemed like century's. "Minho what happened!" I yelled at him outside the med-jack hut. y/n was unconscious inside as Jeff and Clint stitched you up you weren't stung but scratched very bad. "we were running and laughing and this greiver came and I put her behind me but she ran in front of me and before I could save her the greiver cut her. Thomas ran the other way and so I picked her up and started to run back but i didn't want to hurt her more so I had to go a little slower. I am sorry newt..." Minho explained i just sat there speechless at his word vomit. " you and Thomas are her bestfriends, you are lucky she is okay. if you ever let this happen again I will kill you, not really but you wont hear the end of me" I said walking away. shaking my head. I never should have allowed her to be a runner.....