#17 he is protective in the scorch trials...

this one takes place in scorch trials not the maze runner!!!!!!!

all of these are in your pov.

Thomas- all of us from the glade had walked into the large cafeteria together. I walked past all the boys as Thomas protectively held my hand. we all sat at a table together when a boy with brown hair came up to me, "hey baby, why don't you let go of this boy, and get yourself a man like me." he was obviously stupid and also thought Thomas was shorter than him. as Thomas stood up the boys eyes grew wide and he ran away. Thomas cracked his knuckles "if you ever look at my girlfriend again you will regret it, you got me?" Thomas threatened the boy grabbing the kid by his collar, he nodded rapidly and Thomas let him go. Thomas walked back proudly and sat by me placing an arm around my waist as I continued my conversation with newt and Minho.

Minho- Minho had had many times where he was very protective of you but one of them was when you were all talking to Jorge. we were all in a group, I stood in-between Minho and Thomas and in front of frypan. "you came from wicked, you are all very valuable." Jorje stated. many of his men started to walk closer to us one looking directly at me with a smirk. I inched closer to Minho he lightly pushed me behind him keeping his arm behind him as I held onto his arm the man whispered "I'll be back pretty girl." he whispered . Minho attempted to grab him but Thomas and frypan held him back. Minho holding me close for as long as he could.

Newt- I was with Thomas and brenda we had been forced to drink a green alcohol. I missed newt. Then things started to get blurry and my hearing fuzzed. I walked two steps away from brenda and Thomas and I was immediately lost. "THOMAS!" I yelled for my best friend. "Thomas!" I yelled repeatedly trying find him. I spinned around to be face to face with a crank Thomas. Screaming i turned around to see crank Thomas. "NO NO NO PLEASE NO!" I to yelled tears sliding down my cheeks. "hey." a boy said flirtatiously as he wiped a few tears from my cheeks. I lightly pushed him away walking the opposite direction. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me back to him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried trying to pull my wrists away. "come on baby" he said pulling me in closer. I tried to get away but he was to strong. He leaned in when all of the sudden the boy was punched square on the jaw by newt. I pulled him into a hug. I pulled away, I looked at his face. To see newt as a crank. I gasped "no baby please." I cried again falling to the ground,as I blacked out.
I woke up in a room on a sofa. I gasped for air as I sat up. "y/n, its okay I'm here love" newt comforted me rubbing small circles on my back. I basically jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much" I whispered to him. After I pulled away I hugged Thomas and minho and everyone else walking to newts side holding his hand. I smiled watching his beautiful brown eyes look into mine as he smiled back.

A/N
sorry newts was kind of long but I kinda wanted to make his sad but happy at the same time! 😁