Ch.2 Prank day

1:00 everything was in order

"The eagle is flying," Raven said through her walkie-talkie to Clarke, who was in the tree.

"Roger that. ETA?" (Estimated time of arrival) Clarke radioed back

"10!" Ravin whisper screamed as in seconds, which meant for Clarke to shut up. Octavia was behind the ticket counter with the confetti cannon at the ready. 'Shit, that's him' Clarke thought his head was only a few feet under her.

"Now!!!" She screamed.

Bellamy looked up. A bucket of honey fell on him, then came to the confetti and everyone erupted in laughter. He quickly wiped off anything he could, then looked up at Clarke.

"Oh, hell no, princess!!!" He glared at her.

"Clarke, run!!!" Octavia screamed.

Clarke jumped like a cat from the tree, landing on her feet and rolling into a somersault and sprinted. He chased her across campus, grinning the entire time. She loved him hating her! She loved seeing him mad. She booked it across campus into the outdoor park.

'Shit, why the park? This is the worst place to go!!' Then again, she wasn't going to have Bellamy Blake chase her down inside, ruining the building. She climbed another tree and took a few minutes to breathe. She closed her eyes and say there for a few minutes; it was so peaceful. Then all of a sudden...

"I got you now, princess!!!" Bellamy was looking up at her from the ground. He scared the shit out of her, and she fell out of the tree. Luckily, but not really, he caught her. She had honey on her back. He laughed. "Honey for my honey?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively. She scrambled, trying to get away, which just made them both fall to the ground. He pinned her down. "Not happening, princess! There is no way I'm letting you get away with that. She laughed as she tried to push him off.

"Bellamy nooo!!!" She laughed as he threw her over his shoulder, carting her back to the same tree.

"Oh yes, princess." He grinned. When he got back, the crowd started to leave when someone called, "There they are!!"

"Follow me!" Bellamy shouted to the crowd.

"Ahhhh, Bellamy!!! Where are we going?!? Put me down!!!" She yelled, slamming her fists into his back.

He took her down to the lake, but she couldn't really tell where they were until it was too late.

"Your going swimming, princess!" He threw her into the lake.

She screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bellamy!!!!!" Her head was bobbing above the water every few seconds. All the frat boys around him were laughing and high-flying each other and not paying much attention. Bellamy kept watching her getting increasingly worried.

'8,9,10,11,12, that's it. I'm going in. Something is wrong!'

"Clarke?!?" He quickly removed his shoes and shirt then dived in. He could barely see her slowly sinking. He swam as fast as he could to her and pulled her up to the surface. The boys, now aware of what was going on, pulled them out. He laid her on her back and checked for her breath, nothing.

"You!" he pointed "red shirt! Call 911 and report back!" He started CPR every 30 pumps he would give mouth to mouth. "Clarke! Clarke! Stay with me!" A minute later, she coughed up water. "Thank you!" He looked up into the sky at nothing in particular. "Clarke, are you okay?" She was resting her head on her arms on the ground like a child pose in yoga.

The ambulance arrived and checked her out. They said they were going to take her to the hospital to make sure everything was okay. Bellamy demanded to go with her. He jumped in the back of the ambulance with her and held her hand. She wrapped her fingers around his hand, too but was livid.

"I almost died! How could you be so stupid to through someone in the water unexpectedly! I can't swim, Bellamy!!!" She was steaming as she had the right to be.

"Clarke, I'm so sorry. I thought everyone knew, so I thought you did too..I... I NEVER wanted to actually hurt you!" Bellamy said, looking down, ashamed.

Clarke closed her eyes. "At least you had the decency to come with me in the ambulance. In my last relationship, the guy 'accidentally' broke my arm and saw me the next day. She laughed harshly.

The paramedic opened her mouth to say something, but Clarke sighed, cutting her off. " Yeah, I know if got out after that."

Bellamy stayed silent. 'She was in an abusive relationship?!?' He never knew. Yeah, he had issues with the princess, but he could never imagine physically abiding her like that. It made him sick; he wanted to kill the guy. The rest of the ride was silent.