Ch.4 Swimming lessons

"What the hell are you wearing?" Bellamy asked, hands on his hips as he stared at her.

"What?" She said, looking down. She was wearing a bikini and a life jacket.

He laughed. "Alright, let's start easy. The shallow end, we don't need that yet." He said, gesturing to get a pink and black life jacket.

She stripped off her life jacket and walked ahead of him into the lake.

"Brave princess." He said, smiling as he followed her into the water.

"First, you are going to learn front crawl." He said. "Lay on your stomach, bring your arms up over your head and in front of you. He showed her moving her arms. Then you are going to come in front of you, then pull them back all the way back through the water breath by tilting your head to the side on every third stroke."

"Okay." She took off and swam out."Goddamnit, it princess! Would you wait up! Can't you just stay at n the shallow end!" Bellamy shouted.

"What's the fun in that?" Clarke said, smiling.

"Clarke, I'm serious! Get back here right now, or lessons are done!" Bellamy said, swimming after her.

She swam back to him. "Okay, okay."

"Don't scare me like that ever again. I am not going through that again with you! Sat where you can touch!"

"Bell, I'm sorry okay? I'm okay. Let's keep going." She pleaded. She never considered he was traumatized too.

He huffed. "Fine."

An hour later, they were done for the day and went for ice cream. Clarke's treat because she felt guilty for scaring him.

"Hey, I and O are going to a movie this weekend. You want to go?" She asked over her rocky road ice cream.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her nearly enough recently. Sounds fun." He smiled, grateful for the invite.