Ch.12 Okay Here it is

Octavia squealed, running up to Raven. "Food truck frenzy bitches!!!" She waved a now crumpled neon flyer in her hand, showing Raven. The school had an annual 'Food truck frenzy' for the students and staff the last week after the exams. It was always a hit and had become a tradition growing bigger and bigger each year. "Let's take a moment to appreciate our summer bods now before the massacre next week."

Raven rolled her eyes, laughing. "Oh my god, the fish tacos I had last year-" she looked heavenwards, and Octavia knew the feeling. Let's go together with everyone. I'll a group chat." she said. Getting her phone out, typing away frantically.

Octavia got a notification from Raven and changed its name as she added in the rest of their friends. Food Truck Frienz. She grinned at her wittiness.

raven turned to her friend in disgust. "A pun?"

Octavia beamed, "nothing better than a good pun." she and Clarke mostly were suckers for dad jokes and would often send them to each other when they heard of one or in spams when they were bored and googled them.

Their phones chimed. It was Bellamy. *Raven's phone*

Food Truck Frenz

Papa Smurf: A pun, O?

Octavia: Yes, big brother. a pun.

Mom: Fuck yeah, food frenzy!! Also, screw off Bell #TeamPuns.

Greenie: Yeah, Jas and I are in

Goggles: Well yeah, duh, we all know I'm shaggy of this squad. If there's food, I'm there.

Mom: I can't help but agree he fits the role perfectly

Octavia: I feel jasper meets the requirements of both shaggy and Scooby

Papa smurf: Raven is Velma

Raven: Octavia is Daphne!

Octavia: Is that an insult?

Raven: Take it as you will

Mom: Bell is Freddie

Greenie: Undeniable

Papa smurf: ...

Raven: All right, we are going the entire time, so meet at our place in the morning, and we can hang out there for the day

The food truck frenzy had really turned into more of a fair with carnival games. There were even rumours of a Ferris wheel, which was a bad idea for a university for apparent reasons. Still, nobody was going to the point that out.

Raven turned to Octavia " I'm so freaking excited! We need to conspire lots to do. First, we need to pressure Bellamy and Clarke into a Ferris wheel ride. we need to get some men for the summer and keep the boys out of trouble."

"Oh, hell, yes!" Octavia beamed

A few days later, they assembled in the foyer of the sorority house at 10 in the morning up early on a Saturday, ready to 'get their American on' as Octavia had said. They headed out to the practice football field where the carnival was set up.

"I didn't eat dinner last night to prepare for this!" Jasper grinned, looking back at his friends, who were all walking in a large group struggling to stay on the sidewalk, failing miserably.

"Try not to puke this year, all right. Some self-restraint would be nice." Clarke commented, shaking her head laughing at the memory of last year.