Ch.3 Hospital bracelets are out of style

Bellamy was pacing back and forth in the waiting room. They said it would be a quick check to see if there was no internal damage and everything was okay. What was taking so long? Eventually, a nurse came out and spoke to him."I'm sorry you have been waiting so long-""What happened? Is she okay? Where is Clarke?!?" He asked.The nurse took a breath. "She is fine. She just has two broken ribs. She will be okay but very uncomfortable for the next couple of months."Bellamy roughly rubbed his face and ran his fingers through his hair. "This is all my fault.""You saved her. May have broken a couple ribs, but she is alive." The nurse said."When can she come home?" Bellamy asked."Tomorrow. Do you want me to call you a cab?""When can I see her?" Bellamy asked impatiently.The nurse took a deep breath. "She is awake now. Room 219.""Thank you." He said as he walked to the room. When he got there, she was awake, as the nurse said."Clarke? I'm so sorry, are you feeling okay?" Bellamy said worriedly.Clarke rolled her eyes. "Better now; my ribs really hurt, though.""Well, I'll get you home tomorrow, princess she said the next few months would be rough, though. I'm sorry, I never intended for things to get out of hand like that." He said, looking down at the floor."I know. Hey, maybe when I get better, you can teach me." Clarke said.Bellamy looked up. "To swim? Clarke, you almost died in that lake?!?""Yeah, so maybe next time I won't." She told him.He laughed. "Your crazy."The next day Bellamy came with his car to pick her up and delivered her to her sorority, telling the girls to be careful because she had broken bones. "No climbing trees anytime soon, princess!"All the girls swooned, but Clarke just rolled her eyes and said, "try to stop me!"The months flew by, and it was summer. Her ribs were better, and as she said she was going to, she made Bellamy teach her how to swim.