Cuddles

Where is he? Taehyung thought to himself as he poked his head through the doorway into the kitchen. He was currently looking for his boyfriend as he was in desperate need of cuddles, the only problem? Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Admittedly Taehyung had so far only looked in three rooms and one of those had been the room he had been in when the need for cuddles had swept over him and the second had been the bathroom. So it wasn't much of a surprise that he hadn't found Jungkook but that didn't stop a pout from spreading across his face when he noted that Jungkook wasn't in the kitchen (though Jimin and Yoongi were and, well he didn't really need to see their, ah, 'displays of affection' up close). He tried the lounge next and, to his pleasure, there, sitting on the couch watching some boring drama was the reason why he had moved from his comfortable spot on his bed and was now contemplating washing his eyes out with bleach.

Taehyung didn't bother to alert Jungkook to his presence opting instead to launch himself across the room and throw himself onto his boyfriend's lap immediately curling into him and shoving his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck. The younger boy barely flinched so used to Taehyung doing this by now that he almost expected it to happen, instead he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

"What are you watching Kookie?" Taehyung asked his voice came out slightly muffled due to the fact that his face was still pressed in Jungkook's neck.

"I'm not sure hyung, some drama that came on" was Jungkook's quiet reply.

Taehyung hummed in response and proceeded to try and cuddle even further into Jungkook's warm, solid chest. A comfortable silence fell as the two boys sat curled up together on the couch just happy to be in each other's presence and not needing to speak to convey their thoughts. It was a nice way to spend the morning, cuddling on the couch with a random drama playing, the only complaint either of them could have was that they could hear Yoongi and Jimin in the kitchen giggling and feeding each other pancakes and that was something neither of them needed to hear.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I literally wrote this at twenty to three in the morning so it probably sucks but it's here, it exists, so yeah.

Side note: I wrote this awhile ago and just forgot about it so the grammar might be even worse than normal and the storyline probably sucks

Also to anyone who is reading this; thank you so much. It means a lot to me that people are reading and enjoying what I write so thank you