Tiring

Taehyung looked up from his phone as the door to the dorm swung open and Jungkook walked inside. The younger was clearly exhausted, barely able to keep his eyes open as he sluggishly made his way over to the couch where Taehyung was sitting and plopped down next to him. The older boy sighed quietly before putting his phone down, reaching over to Jungkook, gently grabbing his shoulder and pulling the younger towards him. Jungkook put up no resistance, in fact, he practically fell sideways onto Taehyung's lap as soon as he felt the older boy's hand on his shoulder. After a bit of squirming around, they ended up with Jungkook's head on Taehyung's lap while the older ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair in a steady, calming manner.

"How long were you practicing for, Kookie?" Taehyung asked softly, continuing to run his fingers through the younger's hair.

"Not sure, hyung" Jungkook murmured tiredly. "Lost track of time"

Taehyung hummed in response moving his hand down until it rested gently on Jungkook's cheek. The younger leaned into the touch and smiled tiredly at Taehyung (or at least in Taehyung's general direction, he still had his eyes closed) before turning his head and kissing Taehyung's wrist softly.

"Do you want to have a shower, love?" Taehyung asked rubbing his thumb softly across Jungkook's cheekbone.

The younger mumbled something incoherent that, almost, sounded like an agreement but could have been anything and slowly started to haul himself to his feet. Taehyung stood up with him and once they were standing Jungkook practically flopped onto Taehyung's back and let the older half carry half drag him out of the room.

They made it safely to the bathroom and Taehyung led Jungkook over to the sink so he could lean against it while Taehyung turned the shower on. It took a little while for the water to warm up and in that time Taehyung helped Jungkook undress, pulling his shirt off for him and helping him out of his jeans and boxers. Then he quickly pulled off his own shirt and tugged his pants off as well as his boxers before leading Jungkook (who was still practically asleep on his feet) over to the shower.

The water seemed to wake Jungkook up a little as, as soon as they stepped into the shower he stood up a little straighter (Note to self: maybe not the best choice of words for a gay fanfic) and managed to keep his eyes open for more than a few seconds at a time.

Taehyung softly instructed the younger to turn around (get your minds out of the gutter for god's sake (Just the fact that I wrote that means that I should get my own mind out of the gutter)) and started washing his hair, making sure to be gentle so as not to hurt him.

"You shouldn't spend so much time practicing, you'll end up exhausting yourself and collapsing or something" Taehyung scolded softly as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair, untangling it gently.

"I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook replied with an equally soft tone. "I just can't help it, I need to perform my best at shows otherwise the fans will be unhappy"

"It would make them even more unhappy if you collapsed or ended up hurting yourself from all the practice" Taehyung sighed continuing to untangle Jungkook's hair, he moved on to wash the rest of him before he started to assuage Jungkook's back and shoulders in an attempt to relieve the younger of some stiffness in his muscles.

"I know hyung, I'm sorry, I'll try to pace myself better," Jungkook murmured, feeling his muscles relax with the combination of the hot water and Taehyung massaging his shoulders and back.

"That's all I'm asking for" Taehyung replied as he continued digging his fingers into the knots in Jungkook's shoulders. "How about we get out now and get some sleep?"

Jungkook agreed immediately, letting Taehyung lead him out of the shower and wrap him in a towel. While Taehyung turned the water off and dried himself Jungkook walked over to the sink and started cleaning his teeth, having earlier realised that he had forgotten, though he was not entirely sure how, as he hated the way his teeth felt when he forgot to clean them and he usually always remembered purely because of that fact.

Once they were both dry and Jungkook had cleaned his teeth, they made their way toward Jungkook's room, which is where they normally slept, and changed into their pyjamas (an oversized white shirt, courtesy of Jungkook and his massive collection of the things, and a pair of boxers, for Taehyung and simply some boxers for Jungkook) Once they had changed they slipped into bed, Jungkook rolled onto his side immediately and before Taehyung even registered what he was doing he had his arms around the younger, having done the same thing so many times it had become natural, a routine of sorts.

"Good night, hyung" Jungkook whispered sleepily as he slipped into dreamland. "I love you"

"Good night Jungkook-ah"Taehyung murmured "I love you more than you could imagine, sleep well sweetheart"

They were both asleep within minutes and if Seokjin and Hoseok stumbled across them in the morning and took photos of how adorable they were, well no one would know (apart from basically the whole world considering they posted the photos on Bangtans official twitter and Instagram accounts)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This is, sadly, going to be the last story I post on here :( I haven't had much inspiration to write lately and I decided to just write one more story and then stop. I may write more in the future and add them to here but for now, I'm not going to be posting anything. To anyone who has been enjoying reading these, I'm sorry, I just can't seem to think of anything to write about or when I do, I end up with writer's block halfway through and just never finish it