Storm

Taehyung would never admit the fact that he was scared of storms, so here he was scrunched into a ball on his bed trying not to make a noise as the other occupants of the room were asleep despite the loud noises from outside. He stayed like that for a while, each clap of thunder causing him to curl in on himself and hold back a squeak until finally he decided to get and go to Jungkook's room. The trip didn't even take a minute considering the other room was just across the hall and soon Taehyung was easing the door open and slipping inside shutting it behind him. He knew the route to Jungkook's bed off by heart and could walk there even in the dark which was a good thing as he didn't want to wake the other members up by tripping over something or walking into a bed. He made it to the bed without making a noise and after a split second hesitation, he lifted the cover, slipped in beside Jungkook and settled himself under the duvet. It was warm in the bed and Taehyung found himself relaxing slightly as soon as he was settled, the only problem was that the bed was only a single and one of Taehyung's legs was nearly lying on top of Jungkook's. The younger made a small noise and turned over causing Taehyung to be sort of trapped under the dark haired boy and he had to hold back an adoring giggle as Jungkook immediately snuggled into his chest instead curling an arm around his waist pulling him close. It wasn't long before Taehyung found himself dropping off the warmth of Jungkook's body and the steady rise and fall of his chest lulling him into sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Randomly writing things at twenty to three in the morning seems to be something I do well