Sleep

Taehyung rolled over in bed with a sigh, Jungkook had said he wouldn't be long and he had said that nearly an hour ago. Taehyung knew Jungkook was worried about not being able to perfect the dance but he also knew that the younger needed sleep, plus he couldn't sleep without Jungkook there, as cheesy as it sounds. He got out of bed with a small groan, quietly slipped out of the dorm, and started the walk to the practice room. Thankfully the practice room wasn't too far and it wasn't long before he was slipping through the door into the brightly light room. Jungkook was there, as Taehyung had known he would be, the younger was taking a quick break and was slumped against the mirrored wall with his eyes closed. Taehyung walked over to him, crouched down and, trying not to startle him, gently reached out a hand and placed it on Jungkook's shoulder. The exhausted boys eyes flew open and he froze until he saw that it was just Taehyung and relaxed again.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" He asked in a tired voice blinking up at Taehyung with a confused look on his face.

"You never came to bed" Taehyung replied.

"Sorry hyung I was just distracted with practicing," Jungkook said trying (and failing) to stifle a yawn.

"Come on we're going back to the dorm," Taehyung said firmly getting up from his crouching position and helping Jungkook to his feet.

"But hyung" Jungkook protested "I haven't finished practicing"

"I don't care, you're exhausted" they were at the door now with Taehyung making sure that Jungkook didn't stumble.

Jungkook didn't argue anymore, too tired to do anything except try not to trip over his own feet. He focused on the feeling of Taehyung's hand on his back and pushed through the exhaustion long enough for them to get back to the dorm. They tried to be quiet as they entered not wanting to wake any of the other members up and made their way towards the room they shared. They made it safely and were soon inside, quickly stripping down to their boxers and climbing into bed.

"Goodnight Kookie, I love you" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's hair as he slipped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"Goodnight hyung, I love you more" Jungkook's voice was slightly muffled  as he burrowed his face into Taehyung's chest and tangled their legs together.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

This will probably be my last story for a while as I haven't really had much inspiration lately plus I'm going away for a week with my mum and sister to see family and I might not have much time to write while I'm there. On the other hand being in a different place might give me some inspiration, I don't really know.