One

A/N: I am not extremely fond or proud of this story, or how it was written. I keep it up so I can keep a timeline for others in the series. I am most proud of 'Anastasia', and am okay with 'Mafia'. I suggest reading 'Mafia' then reading 'Anastasia', as this story isn't really necessary to the storylines. Many people either love/hate this story and I personally don't like it, but I don't have to time to re-write it. I may eventually take it down.

"I love you."
He whispered and I smiled at him.
"I love you."
I replied and he gently pressed his lips against mine. Suddenly I was sobbing, hunched over.
"I lost the baby! I lost it!"
I screamed and he looked down at me, no, glared down at me. He suddenly disappeared and I was all alone.

I took a deep breath as my eyes snapped open and I sat up quickly. I've been having the same dream for the past month. I began to breathe heavy, then glanced at Isaac's crib.

Isaac, my miracle baby. He was now two months old and very healthy. He did wake up early often, though.

He stared back at me and I sighed, closing my eyes as he began to wail. I walked over to his crib and lifted him out of it.

"Isaac please."
I begged as he sobbed loudly. I glanced at my clock next to my bed, It was only 3 am.

I rocked Isaac humming his favourite lullaby.

I named Isaac using his fathers middle name. I hated when I remembered Nikolai. It's been a year since I left.

I couldn't have Nikolai in our life. Isaac had to grow up normal, without all the death and violence.

I was only nineteen, living alone with a baby. I would blame Nikolai but I'm the one who decided to leave.

Finally Isaac stopped crying and I rested him back in his crib. I sighed and crawled back into my bed.

I got comfy then quickly fell asleep.

•*•*•*

I rolled out of bed quietly and made sure Isaac was still sleeping before taking a quick shower.

I picked out my usual outfit, a tank top with sweat pants and a hoodie. I put my hair up in a ponytail before Isaac woke up and began crying.

I picked him up and rocked him and left to the living room. I held him on my hip as I quickly made my lunch, when the doorbell rang.

"It's Annie."
I squealed to Isaac who just side smiled. My silly boy. I left the kitchen and walked into the front porch.

I opened the door and Annie walked in. She was one year older than me and reminded me of a blonde Adrien.
Maybe that's why I hired her.

"I still have to feed him."
I told her and she nodded. I sat down on the couch and pulled down my shirt and bra.

Isaac latched on and I began to feed him. Annie sat down and turned on the TV.

We watched TV together until Isaac was done feeding. I handed her Isaac, then quickly jogged to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and walked back to the front door. I pulled on my coat and Annie walked over with Isaac.

"I'll be back by lunch, mama loves you, Isaac. Thank's Annie. Bye you two."
I waved as I exited the apartment.
"Bye Emily!"
Annie called after me and I shut the door.

I had changed my name to 'Emily Vanessa' it was a shitty fake name but it wasn't very close to 'Emma Ivanov'.

As I got outside I felt like I was being watched. I looked around and saw no one.