Five

I had put Isaac down for a nap and crawled into bed. I needed a nap myself.

I rested on my side, away from the door under a loose fleece blanket I found in the closet.

This morning was so, ugh. The bedroom door opened and I groaned. I didn't want his bullshit right now.

All of a sudden I was flipped onto my back and he came overtop of me and shoved our lips together.

He was shirtless and like sweaty, he had obviously been working out. He pulled back and I stared at him.
"What the fuck?"
I muttered.

He shoved his lips against mine again and I closed my eyes. His hand slid underneath my shirt and unclipped my bra.

He went down to reach my pants but I grabbed the gun from his nightstand and pointed it at his face.

He sat up and stared at me with a raised eyebrow. He quickly pushed my hand back and put his hand over mine and pointed the gun back at my face.

We both stared at each other when the door opened. Adrien stepped in then screamed.
"Cooper!"
She called.

I took that chance to knee Nikolai in the crotch then shoved him onto his back and pointed the gun at his throat.

He rested his hands on my hips and stared at me with a smirk. Cooper walked in and raised his eyebrow.

"What is happening here?"
"He tried going too far."
I replied and Nikolai's smirk grew. 

"Ok, but don't kill each other."
Cooper replied.
"Don't worry. It's not even loaded."
I said and he laughed.

Cooper then turned and dragged Adrien away and shut the door behind them. I slowly put the gun back in Nikolai's drawer and he shoved me onto my back.

He pressed our lips together again and I pushed into him. He moved down to my neck but I pushed his head away.

"C'mon. I haven't been with you for a year."
He muttered and I slithered out from underneath him.
"Well too bad."
I replied and he frowned.
"I want, something."
He said and I chuckled.

"You've gotten lots. Plus I had a kid two months ago, you don't want to be down there. My ex-boyfriend didn't even-"
I trailed off and looked down. Shit. Wrong words to say.

His jaw clenched and he glared at me.
"Your, boyfriend?"
He hissed.
"Well yeah."
I muttered and he pinned me against the bed, my arms above my head. I squirmed under his grip and stared at him.

"Who is he?"
He asked and I shook my head.
"We only dated for a bit until his job became too overwhelming and he had to move. Plus, you were with that woman."
I answered.

"Who, is he?"
Nikolai repeated.
"No. I'm not telling you."
"He fucking touched you, your mine, Emma, mine."
He hissed. Well now he was being possessive, greeeeaaaaat.

I kneed him and he winced a bit but stayed as still as a tree.
"I'm not telling you. And your possesive behaviour isn't appreciated especially since you've been with another woman this entire time."
I hissed and he shoved himself away.

He left the room, slamming the door behind him, waking Isaac. Great. Just great.

I groaned and left to go rock Isaac back to sleep.
"COOPER!"
Nikolai shouted from his office and I jumped. Cooper rushed past me and I went into Isaac's room.

I picked him up and began to rock him. I hummed the lullaby until he fell back to sleep.

I silently crept to the office and peaked my head in. Cooper was furiously typing at a computer while Nikolai watched the computer with his arms crossed.

I left back to Nikolai's bedroom and grabbed a book. I sat down in front of the fireplace and began reading silently when Nikolai walked in.

He sat down in one of the chairs and I kept reading. He watched me and I looked up at him.
"What?"
I asked. He just kept staring at me and I looked back down at my book.

I kept glancing up at him then groaned.
"What do you want?!"
I exclaimed. He stayed silent then left the room, as Isaac wailed.

I sighed and got up to go get him when the crying grew louder and Nikolai carried Isaac into the room.

He rocked him and I smiled. I walked over and smiled up at Nikolai but he just stayed stone faced.
"Are you ok?"
I asked and he nodded his head then smiled. But it looked awfully forced.

He handed me Isaac and left the room. Adrien then walked in.
"So Cooper and I are dating and he told me, some stuff."
She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I think they're going after your ex."
She whispered and my eyes widened.
"I have to warn him-"

"Don't. They'll track the call. We can only sit here and hope."
She muttered and I covered my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut. Hope couldn't save Thomas.