Twenty

7 months later

I struggled to sit up with my huge bump. The baby was going to be here very soon.

I grunted, trying to sit up and Nikolai watched me with an amused expression.

Nikolai helped me up, by softly pushing on my back and I smiled at him. Isaac then raced into the room and jumped onto the bed.

He was two years old now, and Ellie was one. Nikolai and I found out not too long ago that we'd be having a baby girl.

Isaac put his small hand on my stomach and smiled. I smiled back at him then at Nikolai.

Nikolai sighed and rubbed Isaacs curls.
"Do you want to go to the garden today?"
He asked and Isaac nodded. I did too and he smiled at us.

"Alright. Go see aunty Adrien so mommy and daddy can have a shower."
I said to Isaac and he nodded. He left the room and Nikolai helped me out of bed.

"The due date is soon."
I told him and he nodded.
"It's literally next week."
I added and he stopped.

"Wait it is?"
He asked and I nodded. He looked nervously suddenly and I smiled.
"Don't worry."
I muttered and walked into the bathroom.

Nikolai ran the water while I struggled to slide his shirt off over my massive belly.

I didn't get this big with Isaac. So, this was going to be a big girl, I could feel it.

Nikolai came over and helped me take off his shirt. Through out the pregnancy I mostly wore his shirts. 

He pulled it off of me and I smiled at him as he tossed it onto the ground. He slid down my pants then helped me step into the shower. I let the water rundown my body while he undressed.

He got in and we began to wash, I don't really remember the last time we showered alone.

Once we finished he helped me out and wrapped me in a towel. He then wrapped a towel around his waist.

I left to the closet and picked out a goregeous sundress that Adrien got me, it thankfully fit me.

It was a violet dress that went down to my ankles and had skinny straps.

I put my white flats on then brushed my hair. Nikolai smiled at me in his suit and we left to go get Isaac.

**

I dressed Isaac in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.
"He should start wearing suits soon."
Nikolai muttered and I looked at him.
"No. Not until he turns fourteen."
I replied and he sighed.

"Alright. But I'm just saying, in my family we started at ten. And it was uncomfortable, so we should start soon."
He replied and I shook my head.

"He'd get to overheated."
I replied and he sighed again.
"Plus, he's really messy. You know how many suits we'd go through? He's not starting until fourteen, end of discussion."
I added and he chuckled.

I grabbed Isaac and Nikolai's hands and Nikolai led Isaac and I to the kitchen.

Adrien had prepared a basket for us with a blanket, to take to the garden.

Nikolai held the basket in one hand, and my hand in the other. I held Isaac on my hip and we left to the garden.

**

I held Isaac and tickled him while Nikolai set up. He set everything up by the creek.

"All done."
He announced and we sat down on the blanket.
"Mummy, missy is toming soon right?"
Isaac asked and I nodded. We called the baby, missy or little girl.