q u i n z e

Sorry! I forgot to update yesterday you can kill me okay
A gentle pressure on Marinette's shoulder woke her and she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Mari, you need to get up."
"Stella?"
"No, it's me, Alya."
"What time is it?"
"Late. You've been asleep for a couple hours, but you have to get up."
"But I'm tired. Can't I just sleep?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Just come down."
"No."
Alya sighed. "Your loss." She said, turning to leave the room. As she left, she closed the door quietly behind her, so Marinette would not hear the ensuing conversation. She returned to the kitchen and smiled ruefully at Stella.
"Good luck."
Stella understood immediately, and leapt to her feet, so she too could try and wake Marinette. She threw open the door. "Rise and shine, beautiful." She grinned.
"Stella, go away."
She thought about this for a moment. "No, I don't think I will. I think that you are going to get up right now."
"Stella, it's half past six."
"Teatime."
"I'm not hungry."
"Put it this way, Mari. Either you get up and come down like an adult, or I take you downstairs like a child."
"I'd like to see you try.
Of course, Stella followed through on her threat, so soon enough, Marinette was sitting, rather annoyed, on a chair in the kitchen. As Stella took her a steaming bowl of soup, she noticed something vaguely different about her. It took her a moment, then: "You cut your hair?!" She screeched.
Stella laughed. "Took you long enough."
At that moment, another figure walked into the kitchen. Marinette had just glimpsed golden locks and  green eyes when he hastily back-tracked. She looked at Stella, confused.
Stella sighed. "You come right back in here, mister, and apologise."
The figure slunk back inside, glared at Stella and muttered, "Sorry."
Marinette glanced at him, even more bamboozled. "What for?"
"Making you sad."
She rubbed her eyes and allowed herself to look at the person properly.
"Holy cow." She whispered. "Alya, what the hell did you do?"
"Why blame me?" Alya whined innocently.
"Ladyblog™." Marinette replied.
"Oh, fair enough." Alya laughed. "But it was Stella's idea."
"You were so depressed, Mari. You just needed to see him again."
"No, that- That's not how it works! You don't understand!"
"I talked to Adrien as well. He told me how upset you were about it, I knew we had to get him here to apolo-"
"No!" She yelled. "Listen to me! He did nothing wrong!"
"But-"
"It was all me! I was the one who friend zoned him, I was the one that made him cry! It's all my fault!" She raged, tears in her eyes. "I don't deserve to see him agai-"
Chat cut her off by wrapping her tightly in an embrace. "I don't blame you."
"But-"
"No. You may not love me, and that's okay. But to beat yourself up this much about it? That isn't okay." He said gently, tracing his fingers over her newly acquired scabs, soon to be scars.
"I'm sorry." She whispered, tears dripping onto his suit.
"No. I should have come to visit you, but I was upset too. I won't lie, I was upset, but I realise that you need me to be a friend. I can deal with you not being in love with me, as long as I can be your friend."
"But what if I do love you?" She murmured.
"Then- I- I don't know what I'd do." He replied honestly.
She tilted her head up and brushed her lips against his. She felt him jump in surprise before returning and gently deepening their kiss-
"Ewwww!" Stella cried. "Get a room!"
Alya laughed and grabbed Stella's hand, pulling the other girl out of the kitchen into her bedroom.

Well, thought you'd like this. A little fluff for you. Could leave it there tbh.
Leave some comments for me, telling me what you think, and don't forget to vote! Love you all xxx