e p i l o g u e

Alya shuffled slowly into the assembly hall. Although many of her classmates were chatting avidly, she could not bring herself to join them. A heavy weight of depression had settled on her heart, and clenched tightly as she looked around the hall. The decoration from the ball had not yet been fully removed, although all the blood had been cleaned up. The window had not been replaced, so there was a black sheet of card over the empty hole in the wall.
"Ladies and gentlemen." Their head teacher said, his voice silencing the students instantly.
"As I'm sure you are all aware, this school has had some heart wrenching atrocities committed on its grounds over the last week. At our Winter Ball, a villain broke in and attempted to injure many of our students. While Paris' heroes appeared, Ladybug was severely injured. This revealed her identity to be Stella Williams, a young girl local to the area. We regret to inform you that three days ago, she passed away.
Chat Noir was uninjured but revealed his identity to be our own Adrien Agreste. Yesterday, he committed suicide. It seems this was due to the death of his partner.
The murderer took the source of both heroes' powers and has given these to a villain named Hawkmoth, who has declared that he will become president of France in two weeks or he will destroy Paris, before moving onto the rest of the country, then Europe. The current president seems to be planning to agree.
Finally, our own student, Marinette Dupain-Cheng also passed away due to her injuries. Before her death, she created a prom line for Agreste inc., and her best friend and parents have decided to submit the rest of her designs to the company as a new line, as a tribute to her memory. We would like to encourage you to invest in some of her designs."
As the head spoke, Alya felt her eyes welling with tears. As he neared the end of his speech, speaking of Marinette and Stella's bravery, she stood and ran out of the room, her heart breaking.
Life would never be the same without her best friend and her soulmate.

{so, the end is here. This has been a... shorter journey than I originally planned, but I felt this was the best way to take it.
I am currently planning to write a script for my brownie and guide unit(ages 7-14).  Unfortunately, that is proving fairly difficult as I can't stop myself killing all the characters! Seriously, I mean, I made Cinderella into an assassins for crying out loud! And Rapunzel into a high danger criminal!
So any ideas or favourite fairy tales, then leave them below❤️}