Alternative ending bc im nice like that

Finally, they were ready to leave. The girls glanced at the time and hurried downstairs, as the limo was due to arrive any moment. Soon, a knock sounded, to reveal the driver. The girls piled into the car, along with about half of their class. They were the last stop but some weren't going, or had left earlier.
Soon, they were at their school. The hall was truly gorgeous. Chloe had done an amazing job, and Marinette was very proud of her, and their entire school.
They were quickly admitted into the Ball and Marinette gaped in awe at the people around her, all clothed in her designs.
Gentle waltz must was drifting around the room as a few couples. Marinette pushed her friends to dance and glanced around the room for the sight of any of her other friends. Chloe ran up behind her and grinned as she turned. "What do you think?"
"Oh, hi, Chloe. It's lovely! This whole hall... it's beautiful, thank you." Chloe blushed.
"Thank you, Mari, it means a lot. Have you seen Adrien?"
"No, sorry. He might not be coming."
Chloe pouted. "Okay, well, thanks anyway."
She disappeared into the crowd and Marinette slowly began to relax, when she suddenly heard a crash. She turned toward the noise, along with most of her classmates and screamed. Standing in front of a smashed window was a masked man. He was dressed excellently, Marinette had to admit, and his mask had a strange, angular butterfly shape on it. She took a deep breath to steady herself and stepped onto a table.
"Everyone, please evacuate the building slowly and calmly." She called across the panicked room, trying to stay as calm as possible. The masked figure laughed.
"Marinette." He said. "Paris' new top designer, just the girl I wanted to see."
"Everyone please leave." Marinette ordered, and slowly, her classmates began to obey. "What do you want from me?"
"I want my job back." He spat, moving his finder in a slashing motion. A red stain bled through her ivory dress and she gasped in pain.
"I never took your job. I created a single line of dresses for Gabriel Agreste. No more, no less."
Marinette glanced around, hoping for a chance to escape and transform, when Chat Noir burst in. She sighed in relief as the villain's attention was diverted and she sprinted from the room. Hiding herself, she hissed the words and within seconds, Ladybug was strutting confidently into the room.
She called over to the man. "Hey, you! What reason have you to terrorise our guests?"
He spun on his heel. "Ladybug, just who I wanted to see." He laughed cruelly. "I'd leave, but I really want a closer look at those earrings of yours."
Ladybug laughed. "Yes, I'm really that gullible. Have them." She snapped.
The man neared her and she saw Chat Noir look at her fearfully. But of course, she did not give him her precious miraculous, and as she neared him, she released her yoyo, which hit him in the nose.
The only real description I can give you here is that he flipped. As of late, there had been few Akumas, and thus few villains. Paris was calm, collected and not in fear. However, the lack of villains lead to lack of practice. The lack of evil was more than made up for in this one unhappy man.
Barely twenty minutes had passed and Chat Noir was leaning on his staff for support, his eye black, his arm cut and bleeding and his leg bruised. Ladybug was lying on the floor in a corner, one arm broken, along with her nose. Her other arm and both legs were bleeding still, her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. She could barely see and her fatigue was rivalled only by that of her Kwami.
However, she knew she had to make one last effort.
"Lucky charm." She murmured, pushing herself to her feet. "Lucky charm!"
She threw her yoyo in the air and received a pair of red earrings. She smiled to herself.
"Chat Noir!" She yelled, feigning further fatigue. "I can't do this."
"My lady! No, don't give in!" He cried, real fear in his eyes. He had no idea.
"Yes, Ladybug, give up." Hawkmoth hissed from his lair as his villain neared the heroine.
Ladybug feigned removing her earrings and held up the decoys. The man rushed forward, only to be met with a strap hit from her yoyo. Noticing a blackened ring on his finger, she ripped it off and crushed it, releasing the akuma. She cleansed the butterfly and watched the man fall to his knees.
"Where am I?" He asked. She bent down to look in his eyes.
"You're at the local high school ball. Your boss has sent you to clear up." She told him. He sighed but rose to his feet and tidied up.
The ball was called off early, and Marinette fled to the hospital, where her arm was cast and her wounds dressed. She fell straight into bed.

The next morning, she awoke in immense pain. Chugging down the highest dose of painkillers she was allowed, she downed a glass of water and stuffed a croissant into her mouth for energy. She dressed, not bothering with makeup and stumbled late into school for the first time in years.
As she slumped into her chair, she noticed an injured Adrien. He turned in his chair and gently caressed a cut on her cheek.
"Mari, are you alright? What happened?"
She sighed. "That ball last night, I was pretty badly hurt."
He frowned. "No one was that hurt, except..."
"Well, clearly I was." She snapped, grabbing her bag and limping out of the classroom, into the library. She was too hurt and tired to deal with anyone at that moment.
To her surprise, he followed her and sat next to her.
"Mari, please. Talk to me."
"What if I don't want to?"
"What if I need to talk to you, princess?" He said, the nickname intentional.
She turned to him. "Chat Noir?"
"At your service, My Lady."