28. Your Special

R I L E Y

Lucas and I were by a camp fire. Just the two off us. He started to talk about Texas.

"Wow. Its sounds amazing. Know I wanna go visit." I said

"Oh we well princess." He said

The fact he said we made my heart races.

"I have something for you. Not a big deal but yea. Turn around." He said

He then took out something from his pocket and placed it around my neck. I looked down and it had an L.

"L as in Lucas." I said

"Yes. I love you princess " he said as I kissed him.

I have everything i want. I perfect family. The perfect best friends. And the perfect family.

~~

BACK HOME

I was hand in hand with Lucas. Walking back to my apartment. Behind us was Maya and Josh. Yes they got back together.

When we left the airport Farkle was with a lovely girl named Smackle. And Zay was with a girl named Melissa. She gives me sort of a bad vibe but hey I think Zay might like her.

As I entered my apartment door Auggie ran to hug me. My Uncle Tommy , Aunt Sarah and my cousin Vanessa stayed with him.

"I missed you so much Riles!" He said

"I missed you to Auggie." I said

"Nice necklace did he give it to you." Auggie said as he pointed to Lucas

"Yeah i did. Your sister is very special to me!" Lucas said

"Uncle Joshh!!" Auggie said as he jumped into his arms.

"Im special?" I said

"Oh. Very special!" He said with the famous Lucas Smirk

That night my family along with my friends and Lucas, as well as his mom and her boyfriend Jack , had a fun 'family night'. We just talked got to know each other more and played the Family Board Game. This time the partnering ended up differently.

Mom and Dad && Ava and Auggie as usual

Tommy and Sarah

Farkle and Smackle

Josh and Maya

Zay and my cousin Vanessa

Lilah and Jack

And lastly Lucas and I

"Together?" He said as he took out his hand

"Together." I said as I interwind our fingers together.