29. Last Chapter (Time Jump)

TIME JUMP.

R I L E Y

As you can tell Lucas and I got married at 22 years. Now were 31 😂.

We have a son named Nick whos 7 years old and a daughter named Bailee 4 years old.

Nick looks like a mixed of Lucas and Me. He has his hair color and my eyes. His ears and nose are like Lucas. And he has my cheek bones and dimples.

On the other hand Bailee is exactly like Lucas. But expect with my dimples.

Maya and Josh got married as well. Maya at 21 and Josh at 24. Now shes 31 and he is 34.

They have a son named Johnny who is Nicks age. He lookes exactly like Josh just with Maya's eyes.

She also has a daughter named Penelope whos 5 years old. She looks like Maya when she was younger.

Farkle and Smackle are married as well. They got married at 26.

They have a 3 year old daughter named Aurora. Shes a mixture of both of them.

Zay is engaged with my cousin Vanessa. Zay is 30 and Vanessa is 26. She is 4 months pregnant.

Now Auggie is 24 and Ava his fiancé is 25. They are literally the cutest.

My parents are as strong as always. They moved back to Philadelphia a year after Lucas and I got married. They come over atleast once a month.

I still live in my same apartment! But we sometimes go to Texas at Lucas old home.

Im honestly happier then I can ever be.

THE END!!!