Can't shake this feeling.

A/N Hello everyone! Thank you for reading! I am the co-writer for this story! You can call me Krissy!  My name on here is krissyxlove! Thank you guys for reading! I just wanted to introduce myself before we begin!

Double D P.O.V.
I wake up once again in the middle of the night, luckily in Kevin's arms. I've been having the same dream for weeks now. Kevin and myself go to the lake and while we are there I catch a shock of red in the corner of my eye. I get up and I go and follow him. He kind of looks like Kevin but he is a lot smaller and wears glasses and a red hat that reads 'quiz bowl' whenever I see him he looks terrified and always mentions how I look like someone. I usually then wake up. It's not like it's a scary dream it's just the fact I cannot figure out why I keep having it. It's literally constantly consuming my thoughts and in some ways I feel like maybe I should tell Kevin but then I decide against it, knowing he will get jealous. Today we are leaving to go spend spring break at the lake, I'm hoping this dream isn't a prediction alerting me that something is going to happen there.

Kevin P.O.V.
Double D was stirring in his sleep again. I don't know what's been going on but I haven't been able to properly sleep because I worry about him. "Babe, are you okay?" I ask him and he looks like he is going to say something then he just always says "yeah I'm okay, thank you for asking Kevin!" Then he always smiles revealing the gap between his teeth. Fuck, it's adorable. I want to ask him why he keeps having so much restless sleep lately, I don't want to force him to talk about it though. As I'm packing up for our trip Edd goes and showers. I hear him turn on the water and that's when I decide to sneak in.

Double D P.O.V.
As I'm washing my hair I all the sudden feel a pair of soapy hands glide across my chest then slide down lower and I let out a soft moan. I feel the hands wrap around my already hard cock and give a tug. Before I know it I'm being faced towards the shower wall. "Kevin...." I moan as he begins to glide his tongue across the side of my neck and kiss it.

Kevin P.O.V.
Fuck, that moaning of his is so goddamn sexy I have to remind my self to properly prepare him before I just slam into him. I bite my bottom lip and bring two fingers up to Edd's mouth. "Go ahead babe, suck." I whisper in his ear in a husky tone and I feel him suck my fingers eagerly. I then bring them down to his asshole and slip one in first. God damn, those moans he elicited were so fucking hot. I slipped a second finger in and began to scissor inside his tight asshole. One more finger and a brush against his prostate and his moans turn into screams. I can't stand it anymore. I line myself and begin to press into the moaning mess of a dork I call my boyfriend.

Double D P.O.V.
Kevin enters inside of me and I can't hold back. I begin to moan loudly. "God! Yes babe, you're so tight." Kevin grunts as I feel him thrust into me. I begin to back myself up into the thrusts causing myself to feel more pleasure. Kevin's hand then snakes around me and grabs my member pumping it in time with his thrusts.

Kevin P.O.V.
I angle myself and find the dork's prostate right away. "KEVIN!" He screams my name in pleasure and it's music to my ears. I feel Edd's asshole begin to tighten and that's the beginning of the end. I make sure I keep thrusting roughly into his prostate as I hear his screams. "Cum for me, babe." I grunt into his ear feeling my own release approaching. Moments later I feel a warm liquid on my hand and I moan myself as I fill my own seed fill his asshole. I then slowly pull out and turn him around placing a kiss on his soft supple lips. "I love you dork."

Double D P.O.V.
"I love you dork." I hear Kevin say as his eyes are still very hooded in pleasure. "I love you too, Kevin." I say back. After that we finish showering as usual and get out. I finished my packing yesterday and I see Mr. Procrastinator himself has barely even started. "Kevin! Why aren't you even ready to go? Do you know how long it takes to get there? Why wasn't this done before now?" I question and he just snickers with his signature smile. Damn that smile. I decide to help him pack so we can hit the road before it gets too late. I'm not going to lie I'm very excited for this trip but I also can't shake this feeling that my dream has caused.