please don't leave

A/N: hey sorry it's been awhile but here is chapter 9 (:

Edward:

What the hell was he thinking? Do I really have the heart to leave the love of my life? I quickly distance myself from the cabin by running to the old swing. I hadn't noticed but nat was following me the whole time. " can I talk to he says coldly." "What's up Nathan?" " look I know kev fucked up big time but he loves you so much, and when I caught them he broke down in tears I saw it on his face, he fucked up and I think you should go back and talk to him." " listen here goldburg if i wanted your advice I would of asked, and you would be just as pissed as i am if jasper cheated on you. I was going to stay behind from school to be with him, but I guess he's shown me that I mean nothing to him."

Pumpkin:

Edward has been gone for 2 hours now, I start panicking, is he really gone forever? Tears continue to run down my face. I walk down stairs to go talk to nat but he's gone too, jasper is sitting on the couch "hey I sniffle" " hey need to talk?" "Yeah I really messed up this time jasper how do i fix it?" Nat slames the door open right before jasper is able to talk " he's such an asshole" nat shouts as he walks past us " I try and give him advice and he throughs it in my face that I would do the same of jasper cheated" he says as he glances at his lover on the couch then he turns to me " Kevin I would highly suggest you go to bed and sleep this off and try talking to him in the morning, I mean we still have 3 days before the week is over" I nod at him and head back to our room, I quickly pick up the night stand he threw into the wall and crawl into bed. The tears come rushing down and before I know it I'm on deep sleep. I stir awake as arms wrap themselves around me. I turn on the lamp next me and see Edward " please don't leave" i beg him, " shut up pumpkin" he snaps and pulls me closer to him, I can smell the alchole on his breath " have you been drinking edward" "shut up pumpkin before I go sleep on the couch, you have 30 mins in the morning to tell me what you have to say or I'm gone got it?" And before I can awnser he's passed out and I'm where I wanna be, I have to fix this i can't lose him, he's everything I love and everything I have.