2

"HIIIIIIEEEEHHH!!!,"
Tsuna woke up in shocked and laughed."HAHAHAHA...I just had a nightmare that I got cheated and a shot at my shoulder and was chased by a Visziozo members and finally being saved by a anonymous prince at Miyagi Town.Glad that was just a dre..Ouch!"

She noticed that her shoulder wrapped nicely with bandage cloth and has some blood stains on it."It's not a dream,young lady,"Suddenly,a tall figure appeared at door.

Tsuna's face turned blushed and quickly dragged her blanket to covered her body but realized that she is not naked,she is wearing someone larger pyjamma.

"Don't worry,you are in my sister's room.She change your clothes and treat your wound.She also send your suit to the dobby.Be thankful,"He smirked.

"You from the yesterday..,"Tsuna pointed at him with her index finger."My name is Oikawa Tooru.Oikawa is just fine,"The guy sat on the bed beside Tsuna.

"I'm Sawada Tsunahime.Thanks a lot for saving me and ruined your holiday.I had troubled you,"Tsuna bowed a little.Oikawa chuckled."It is just okay.Who would have left someone died with that kind of injury?"

Oikawa's face turned serious."Well,Tsuna-chan.Could you tell me the true story about yesterday?"Tsuna gulped.Should have she tell him the truth about her??

>>><<<

"And that is the story..,"Tsuna finished telling about her identity to Oikawa.When she looked at him,Oikawa's mouth agape.

"WHAT??!!YOU ARE JUST 14 AND YOU HAD INVOLVED IN THIS MAFIA THINGY??!!OMG,HOW COULD YOUR HOME TUTOR RUIN YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE FOR THIS SERIOUS, HARMFUL AND.."

"Re..relax,Oikawa-san!I'm just fine with it..I,"

"AND YOU RATHER DIE FOR YOUR MAFIA MEMBER??!!"Oikawa questioned Tsuna.

She laid her head lower.Her mind was keep thinking that her guardians must be worried about her right now.

Gokudera-kun must be panicked that she had not returned about yesterday.Yamamoto-kun too.Hibari-san and Mukuro were very sure did not care about her but Tsuna worried that both of them will keep quarreling during her absence.Lambo must be crying now.

Tsuna's heart was uneasy with Oikawa's doubt to her."I never think them as my subordinate or only member in Vongola.They are my friends and my family.I have to protect them.It is my responsibility,"

Oikawa rested his head on his one arm."Now,you are showing some kind of resolution to me.But,you have not to forget about your safety.How can you protect your family if you die now?You are still younger, anyway,"

"Oh no!!!Tooru!"A tall,beautiful young woman with long brunnette hair suddenly emerged into the room."When I go to the dobby to take your friend clothes,someone had tore it apart and there is a warning note to her!"

Both of them were looking each other.Oikawa's sister handed the paper to Tsuna.Tsuna was shocked to read the message which was red and in Italy language.

'attenzione! si potrebbe mai nascondere per sempre!'(beware!you could never hide forever!)

"They must be nearby here...They were hunting for me.What should I do??!!"Tsuna cupped her face with both of her hands.Oikawa raised his eyebrow after reading the note.

"Are you okay,sweetie?"Oikawa's sister asked worriedly.Tsuna told her that she is okay but Oikawa's sister did not believe.Oikawa convinced her sister and finally,she got away from the room,leaving both of the alone again.

"And,what are really happen between your family and that Visziozo Family?"Oikawa asked.

Tsuna held a long breath and exhaled slowly."Actually,we had been enemy since many generation in our family.They had been selling fire weapon as their way to raise income for family.We,the Vongola try to stop their dangerous activities since it is already our job to keep world peace,"

"Yesterday,they suddenly invited me to their mansion for a peace agreement.I really does not know what are their aim,but I am very sure their boss is really want me to get kill,"

"And that's all.I lost contact with my friends.I am injured and being hunt.I also cannot stay here any longer...,"

"Who says you can't?"Oikawa held Tsuna's hand."Well,I does not want to be involve in this situation,but leaving a poor kitty on the road,waiting to be crush by passing car is not my style,"He winked.

"Stay with us until everything is okay.My parent doesn't mind.Soon,my sister will return to her husband after holiday.So,an additional person is very welcome in Oikawa's home,"

Tsuna glad to hear what Oikawa had told."But,I can't hide in your home forever..."Tsuna expression turned worry.Oikawa closed his eyes and hummed,thinking for the solution.

"AHA!I got it!"

"W..what?"Tsuna asked.

"To make they confuse about your actual location,you will have to pretend to be one of this town's resident and have a normal life like other,"

"So,how about you fake your identity and go to my school,Aoba Johsei?At least I could have watch you,right?"Oikawa suggested.

Tsuna's eyes widened."What?Me going to a prestigious high school??"